**A questionable thread (part 40)

I dont know what windows Im with do I ?:huh:
your probably with playskool windows, is it the arched the round or the square window?

your probably with playskool windows, is it the arched the round or the square window?

Wheres tha been ?:huh:

Ah, you don't know you're living until you do a bit of lively ceilidh dancing, do you? Or a nice bit of Scottish country dancing?

Ah, you don't know you're living until you do a bit of lively ceilidh dancing, do you? Or a nice bit of Scottish country dancing?

Good Evening Sir Walt :D innit?

What is the difference between them ?

Good Evening Sir Walt :D innit?

sono di ritorno! Come stai, il mio compagno? :)

I am with bt linnet, I know its more expensive, but at end of the day you get what you pay far init ?:roll:

That's true shaz, i'd like to go back to BT wouldn't i?
iv been with BT from the start, although i havnt encountered many problems, if iv had to phone the helpline they sort it straight away, i dont mind paying the extras cos theyve given me great service ant they?

I remember when i was at school and we had to do dancing lessons, i nearly broke my neck doing a dance called "The dashing white sergeant", have you heard of that dance Mr Walt?

What is the difference between them ?

With the first you get a caller, and it's rougher; with the second, you don't, and it's a little more sedate, innit?

iv been with BT from the start, although i havnt encountered many problems, if iv had to phone the helpline they sort it straight away, i dont mind paying the extras cos theyve given me great service ant they?

I know mh..i should have stayed with them shouldn't i?:roll: