**A questionable thread (part 40)

Its misty and cold and drizzly here- a perfect day to go for a walk in my humble opinion so Im gonna wrap the one year old up and stuff him onto his buggy and get some fresh air into us!

We may be gone some time....

int...

B A ?

It was like that here early doors but then it looked like it was brightening up.....however, when I was away having my shower, it seems that it decided to change it's mind and now we are back to grey.........aren't we:?:

T `other way round here!

I went out in my big black leather coat and hat and wearing a scarf and wrapped the kid up well and after 20 minutes the sun came out and I ended up cooking in my own juices!

Now Im home its gone foggy again!

Edited by Jabberwocky
Forgot an "innit?"

I can't believe that no one else has been on here today......are we all busy Christmas shopping maybe:?:

Ive been to Barnsley round the market and the pounds shops havent I ? Cant stay on here though so see you all later, ya ?:)

:hihi::hihi: Very good :thumbsup: how much did that cost yer:?:

200 pounds and three months suspended sentance! :D

int it?

Got my eye on you "Wocky" there seem's to be a lack of Badgers up Bardon of late.... You been installing them transmitters again ?? ;):D:D

200 pounds and three months suspended sentance! :D

int it?

Where did they decide to suspend you from :hihi::?:

Got my eye on you "Wocky" there seem's to be a lack of Badgers up Bardon of late.... You been installing them transmitters again ?? ;):D:D

I could never resist a good badger! I take one look and before I know it the damn things trying to get me to pay for a brood of kids that have suddenly come out of nowhere!

The buggers only do it to get cheap council sets!

int it?

Where did they decide to suspend you from :hihi::?:

The jowels of the lord mayor of Coalville! :D

innit?