Barnsley Walking Group

Are you getting grouchy in your old age ;):D

What do you mean getting:hihi:

Aries22 I'm sure that will be my next job when my leg is better- building him a garden shed;)

What do you mean getting:hihi:

Aries22 I'm sure that will be my next job when my leg is better- building him a garden shed;)

It's ok, even us young uns have our moments.

I like the idea of a younger group. It would be great if the Shamblers had more young uns :)

I wouldn't disagree with the Shamblers needing more 'young uns', more younger people would make it a better mixture all the way round. But saying that, and it happening are 2 different matters.

I'm just surprised that in this day and age of "isms" that people are allowed to discriminate age-wise.

i dont think other walking groups are discriminating just because they have introduced age groups. I think it is like minded people who walk but walk within their age group if they want to walk with a mixed age group there is groups within the ramblers to do so also other walking groups have mixed ages so i think age discrimination is not the case here. sorry xxx

What next? the offer of lifts to certain age groups lol

Well blow you lot, I think I'll start my own senile dementia walking group - there would be no problem with age then cos we'd never remember who was a member or not! ...Or if we'd even been for a walk ..... or got lost .... or if we'd left anyone behind :suspect:;)

Now, where did I put false teeth...........:D

i dont think other walking groups are discriminating just because they have introduced age groups. I think it is like minded people who walk but walk within their age group if they want to walk with a mixed age group there is groups within the ramblers to do so also other walking groups have mixed ages so i think age discrimination is not the case here. sorry xxx

Didn't mean for a minute that just Barnsley WG are discriminating, I know the Ramblers do it as well. I'm just surprised in this day and age that it's legal. Obviously it must be. Still think it's sad though, and would have done in my under 40 days too!

May I join Hemlocks group please oh have I asked this question before, got fed up of showing the young bucks up.

May I join Hemlocks group please oh have I asked this question before, got fed up of showing the young bucks up.

Now, remind me, which group was that?!?:hihi:

Now, remind me, which group was that?!?:hihi:

The Zimblers?

It's ok, even us young uns have our moments.

I like the idea of a younger group. It would be great if the Shamblers had more young uns :)

Hey im a Shambler,and im young.:suspect:

Hey taxman I've put wheels onto my zimmer frame so watch out especially on the down hill stretches.