Woodland Clean Up In High Green

I will be happy to provide some refreshments for the volunteers from Elite Admin as I am a local based company. Mr Benn, please can you let me know if there is anything specific that you need.

thanks Jenny . ive sent you a message regarding this .

Im trying to get some black bags and gloves from the chap in charge of this area`s woodlands at sheffield council .

they have been superb with putting up barriers ,new fences ,and blocking off access for vehicles getting in westwood .

He is fully supporting of this clean up day and has offered to help in any way he can .

This clean up is a way local residents doing their bit in westwood . The council have spent a large amoount of money already up there on the security measures they have installed ,so this is a way of us contributing to the ongoing works up there.

Edited by MR BENN

Some posts have been deleted. If people want to help, then feel free to post. If not, find another thread please.

Everyone is welcome to come and help .

The objective is to Clear the rubbish and garbage out of Westwood Park , this is just another phase of that plan .

Edited by MR BENN

If you'd like me to try and drum up some more support I can spread the word at work?

i've been told today by a friend of mr benns the clean up has been cancelled for now. mr benn could you please confirm.

oh no not again! surely this cant be true! Mr benn get get your act together or you will lose the the public support you never had anyway. IN FACT COUNT ME OUT OF me OUT of operation *clean up*