Fight show 8th November ice ring

Chefkicker - now you know why i told you i avoid these forums, too many "Internet Warriors". Prob sat at home with a ufc on in backgroud thinking they can go online and question people who put the life into this sport... as in i now do this FULL-TIME! Yes, i don't work, i get paid to do this Chop, so i will be ready to drop or bulk any amount of weight to fight the kind of you! My coach and management will tell me not to as they'll say you just a waste of space and effort but you really have hit a nerve now! Gonna log off now and stop bein what you are, an internet warrior!

hahhahaha. Fedor is god! Thats what i want dude. people can say what you like about me once they've met me, just don't judge my credentials, class, and students etc before even been down! To me it insults the people that support me. My coaches, team, sponsors etc. Insults the intelligence of my fighters too, as if i'd ever tell somebody they've got to fight. People ask me all time if they can and i refuse. I wouldn't ever put someone in danger. Seen some horrific injuries on the circuit over the years!

Wow! i think that's what is called hitting a raw nerve!

So no quals in any of the mma disciplines then? Thought not.

You may complain about my attacks being personal but you are the one who started picking on an ex student.

Your reply told me all i need to know about you, when you cant answer a question tou swear at me and threaten, doesnt bother me but if you want to learn some boxing you can find me at beeston boxing club. I'll sign off now before your bum chums start offering me out. I wish you every success and i geniunely hope none of your students get hurt

Best MMA coach based in Sheffield - Peps at 393.

Best Thai coach based in Sheffield - Mick Mullaney

Best MMA Fighter based in Sheffield - Sam Boult/Kayvan Fallah

Best Thai Fighter based in Sheffield - Christian Di Paulo/Imran Khan/Mehdi Ferozi

Best BJJ guy based in Sheffield - John Goldson

Best forum poster based in Sheffield- Farhad

Best looking based in Sheffield- Me!

Best Reverand to do BJJ based in Sheffield - Noel Irwin

Ok, 2 of the last 3 are for fun (i'll let you decide which).

I kinda wish we could all get along (but then i wouldn't be sat ******* myself reading all the bitching).

Dammit Cole you beat me to it

Leave it out now it was funny but its now taking the shine off what was by all accounts a good show

what a tool this wildwild mma guy sounds, has no morals and totally disrespectful, remind me never to go to any of his classes. and to be honest who is he any way ive never heard of him, is he a good coach/fighter or something to be mocking people like this on a public forum?

everyone who gets in the ring/cage gets my upmost respect and people who train in the sport do aswell as training is mostly harder than the fight itself as any fighter woud no that. well done to everyone who fought aswell very good night and good to see fighters aswell outside of the ring showing their support

"Tool" - HAHA! again, speak about someone you don't know internet warrior! I was told by Kayvan that theres only been 3 mma fighters to fight pro from sheffield. Himself, Me and Ross petifer. Respect all mma guys but i'm seriously hacked off at people calling me a tool. You don't need reminding to ever come to my classes. Why would i want someone down who calls me a tool.

Agreed with Peps, known that guy a few yrs now, top dude. Right on Thai guys too, Mehdi is quality guy as well!

Right, last post coz i've had it with Internet warriors. You know where we are if you wana come spar/train.

Promised i'd never come on these kinda things coz they full of people preaching behind a keyboard mainly! Most of the guys don't even train, they spend far too long tapping on keyboards and clicking mouses!

As i said, if you wana test me, i'll do it in the cage/ring. Just set it up with my manager at Caged Steel.

Got five fights left on my contract there anyways and i'm dying for a "bad-blood" fight i can get angry for. Keep fighting nice guys and want someone i'd love to damage!

what a tool this wildwild mma guy sounds, has no morals and totally disrespectful, remind me never to go to any of his classes. and to be honest who is he any way ive never heard of him, is he a good coach/fighter or something to be mocking people like this on a public forum?

everyone who gets in the ring/cage gets my upmost respect and people who train in the sport do aswell as training is mostly harder than the fight itself as any fighter woud no that. well done to everyone who fought aswell very good night and good to see fighters aswell outside of the ring showing their support

His name is Billy Glossop and he is an MMA Fighter at 77kg with a decent wealth of actual MMA fighting experience. MMA is probably the toughest out of all Full Contact sports.

I popped up to his club and was welcomed by his fighters and students. They knew i was not a grappler but i was showed respect and helped along with everything.

Admittedly I totally sucked , but I had a great time , an excellent workout and probably lost a couple of Kilos in fluid too :hihi:

There is a hell of a lot to learn in MMA!

The show was a good night and it was great to see people from all different clubs , thaiboxing, kickboxing ,MMA and Taekwondo either fighting or in the crowd. Let's leave out the insults, they are getting us nowhere. The show was a good night unfortunately, one person's opinion has spiralled and turned into a big conflict.

Whoever wins or loses, there will always be opinions but people dont need to fall out over said opinions.

wow. i gotta say im amazed with how much interest there is in mma on this forum. lads chill out! we all have our views n lil need to make owt personal

peace

Howdo peeps. I figured I'd get involved in this thread seeing as I was actually involved in the fight that seems to have caused the most aggravation on this thread.

First of all I'd like to thank Farhad for the opportunity to fight on his show, I had a good night and everyone who bought tickets from me enjoyed the show apart from freezing their asses off. Haha.

Anyway, in my humble opinion Woody had me with the leg kicks, much respect to him for them. 2 rounds of that would have been enough for anyone, haha. Third round was all mine as the judges scored it, however I feel it perhaps could have been a 10/8 round making the outcome a draw, but it wasn't. You cant have everything.

I'm not posting to wind anyone up or cause trouble between clubs but Billy is the first guy I trained MMA with and I hope to stay at Wild Wild for a long time to come. I was made to feel welcome right from the start and like he says I dropped 2st through training hard both at Wild Wild and in the gym. We train hard and thats the way it is. I didn't need to see "credentials" or how many certificates he had hung up on his wall, for me a good coach is someone who can teach you something but also has to be someone you get along with. Wild Wild has some great people who train there and we all learn from each other, I may set up an armbar different to someone else and thats all part of the fun.

It was my first fight so I know a part of my game that needs work so will work on that and come into my next fight better than I was last time. And if ever theres a chance for a rematch sign me up, haha.

Thats my opinion, how I feel it should have gone and my feelings on Wild Wild. No more, no less.

Jonathan "Teen Wolf" (Can I change that 'cos I'm 24?) Heather