Fight show 8th November ice ring

I've been trainin at wild wild, and Billys a wicked coach. Hes been training for under 3 years so wot! He can beat all of us stand up and on the groud. I've seen some other clubs and honistly non of them have jujitsu or stand up like him. Hes gonna take us far!

Hes got to be the best mma coach and fighter in sheffield and we're the biggest and best team in sheffield as well. Dont beleive us u can come down and find out for your selfs but get ready for a bruise or to.

Ha Ha i can't believe you've put that trollin ha ha

I'll put my last post on me thinks wild wild is a friendly team i who don't claim to be world beaters apart from 'warriornuts' ha, if you want to come down and train were a welcomin club which gets some good coachin and train hard but also know how to have a bit of banter. If you wanna train you'll be welcomed but don't slate what you don't know.

That's the problem though, a good coach doesn't get wound up, he just puts it right for next time......poor loser nothing more

Bored of this now, well done to all the fighters, especially Yousif, you're right Chefkicker he can box (told you I'd admit it if I saw it firsthand).

Hi Chopshop

(Trying to bring some positive to the thread!!! LOL)

Nice to hear from you. Thank you for the kind comments about Yousif. To be honest , most of my kickboxers box more or less like Yousif.

The girl with the blonde hair was having her first fight (hence the nerves in the 1st round which slowed her first round a little bit). Her opponent had 3 fights hence was more relaxed and composed initially till Becky found her feet (pardon the pun).

You should have walked over and said Hello!!! Id love to have at least shook your hand and maybe found an excuse to chill out during one of the breaks?

I've been trainin at wild wild, and Billys a wicked coach. Hes been training for under 3 years so wot! He can beat all of us stand up and on the groud. I've seen some other clubs and honistly non of them have jujitsu or stand up like him. Hes gonna take us far!

Hes got to be the best mma coach and fighter in sheffield and we're the biggest and best team in sheffield as well. Dont beleive us u can come down and find out for your selfs but get ready for a bruise or to.

Hang on, didnt this argument start due to your guy being beaten by Brian aiken's guy? Now i'm not saying that this makes them the best but does it not make them better than you?

No quals and less than 3 years experience? Where do i sign up?

Chefkicker I would have but you looked busy. I preffered the kickboxing to the mma so there's one for you

Chefkicker I would have but you looked busy. I preffered the kickboxing to the mma so there's one for you

So you have seen me then ;) . Please say hello next time I always like having a chat while "on the job" LOL.

I prefer kickboxing to MMA, but I wouldnt be ME if i was into the MMA. Having said that, MMA is a bloody hard sport. I dont understand why so many people are falling out/arguing just over an opinion over what happened in a closely contested fight between 2 very brave and well conditioned athletes.

This post is :gag: Quote " Hes got to be the best mma coach and fighter in sheffield and we're the biggest and best team in sheffield as well" :huh: Quote " Dont beleive us u can come down and find out for your selfs but get ready for a bruise or to" . find out for your selfs??? Dont you mean yourselves? "get ready for a bruise or two" :hihi: He can beat all of us stand up and on the groud. Wow achievemment of the century. sounds like a bunch of loonies to me.

I know i said i'd fininshed with this but please don't take the above post seriously as if trollin or what, they've only ever made 1 post and i get the feelin not makin another!! Theres a good set of lads (n lass) at wild wild.

Chefkicker when is the next show? Really enjoyed all the fights and styles would defo check it out again.

I know i said i'd fininshed with this but please don't take the above post seriously as if trollin or what, they've only ever made 1 post and i get the feelin not makin another!! Theres a good set of lads (n lass) at wild wild.

Chefkicker when is the next show? Really enjoyed all the fights and styles would defo check it out again.

Hi mate

The next show is 27th February. Once again we have kickboxing (normal and K-1) , Thaiboxing and MMA (Amateur and Semi PRO)

My criticism still stands if you have personal problems with a student then they should stay personal and you shouldn't be using your position as an instructor to abuse said student on the internet.

For what it's worth I don't think instructors should start personal relationships with their students it only leads to complications when they break up.

totally agree with ya dude

I fight for, train at, and coach at one of the biggest and best MMA gyms in the uk, - CAGED STEEL! The coaches there are incredible. I had my first fight after 10weeks so does that make them a bunch on numnuts too! The guys as "asked" me to fight..... i never tell anybody too, theres nothing in it for me, i don't earn anything and actually go out my way to prepare, coach and be there on the day!

You know what Chop, tell me what weight are you? i'll fukin match it and we'll sort this out in the new year! I'm not kidding either! I've always done my fighting in the ring, i never go on this forum due to nob-jockeys like you!

Don't give a toss who you are, where your from, whos coached you, what "credentials" you have! Nobody calls me out, or questions me without it becomin personal!

How many guys come to learn MMA from you chop? What credentials you got? what gives you the right to question me?

"No quals and less than 3 years experience? Where do i sign up?" - quote from Chop....

Beat many people with quals and yrs and yrs more experience! I lived at caged steel gym for 6 months. literally! Trainin mornin, noon, and night every single day! Not a "Fly-by lets get on the mma bandwagon coz i saw it on tv and it looked good", guy!

If quals make all the difference, then please tell me how i smashed i purple belt in bjj so badly, he had £3000 surgery on his face after.

How i got silver in a bjj interclub comp as a white belt, and it was the first time i'd ever worn a GI.

How i beat a guy with 4 fights, and 4 yrs trainin, in my first fight after 10 weeks trainin!

They mean absolutely nothin!!! Its how you understand, show, and teach that counts.... Chefkicker came to my class, was there 1 hour of it and learnt.. he's got tones of quals....

I'm bored of this too now, but so fukin livid at bein questioned, not in just one post, but over and over! Get your ass down to the gym, let me know when tho coz i'll make that a sparring day!!

P.s. There isnt a recognized qualification for mma! Do your research! You get given the right by coaches and the you earn respect. Thats the qual!

Edited by WildWild MMA
forgot a bit

and the 16 yr old is one of the toughest kids i've ever met. A future super league rugby star and i'd back him against any1! even you chop! I promise you that! He throws people around for fun... again, call me a child to my face in that cage next year when i'm standing there right in front of you! Soon as i find out you fightin this sport i'll be beggin my management at Steel to set that one up!