Fight show 8th November ice ring

Forget what you have heard k1hater come and decide for yourself in Febuary dnt judge me if you have not watched me to many haters out there and yea Yousif is amazing

If K1hater can make 78kg then you can fight Superstuch yourself!!! :hihi:

Better still, if you dont want to risk permanent brain damage then by all means pop into the fighters class and "Spar" with him. If he starts to hurt you too much you can always tell him to slow down for you too. :D

yeah pop down and judge for yourself there is too many haters man they do my head in thats a few people to put me down now o well could at least say it to my face i have nothing to prove to any one

I wasn't gonna post but will. Two rounds of leg kicks did win the fight but the 3rd round was absolutely one sided in the way of Jonathan Heather. Controlled and stayed on top and pounded for the whole round! This is a guy that wants to fight "MMA", professionally eventually. He's only been trainin a couple of months and hence why only starting at amateur.

Theres great confusion i think to amateur mma. It infuriates me! You play amateur football and you still kick the ball, amateur in any sport and you do exactly what the sport entails, so why when you do amateur "mma" and that bein all aspects, inc ground and pound, is this looked down on, or not counted right!??? Told submissions are whats importants.. yes thats most effective way to win but this isnt a BJJ comp, so all aspects should count equally as they do in pro mma, the only difference bein where you can strike!!

He was practicing, as an amatuer what he will do as a pro, he's not interested in pulling submissions off, he prefers to drop elbows and punches on the ground and that third round was an absolute battering!!!! Not taking anythin away from Barry as he did produce some nice leg kicks in first two, the arguement for me is that its been put that 3 rounds of leg kicks when that last round was 2 and half mins on floor with Teen on top! I won my first amateur by 3 rounds of ground and pound coz i too got in after a couple months and thats what i enjoy the most, despite normally winning via sub i prefer to not risk losing position!

as Dave Jackson said after, some of the best fights in the world don't use any submissions. Proud of Teen, lost around 2stone in couple months too. good lad, next time he'll be stronger! I like many others who came up to me after, said that decision was really close, and i think coulda gone to wire.... I will wait til i watch it back tho but the thiird round was totally one-sided!

Agreed, think the first two rounds were back and forth, granted some good kicks from Wood - but the final round was all Teen. Frustrating that all aspects don't count, as I thought Teen did an amazing job of keeping that mount for nearly the entire round, especially considering the BJJ background of Wood.

Heres to the next fight in December anyway!

Agreed, think the first two rounds were back and forth, granted some good kicks from Wood - but the final round was all Teen. Frustrating that all aspects don't count, as I thought Teen did an amazing job of keeping that mount for nearly the entire round, especially considering the BJJ background of Wood.

Heres to the next fight in December anyway!

Hi Mikey

I hope you enjoyed the show. I saw most of the fight (not all as i was busy working to keep the show running) and that seems like an accurate appraisal.

Wood did have good leg kicks. Both are good fighters and will go far.

Woodys fight was round 1 and 2 to him and the 3rd to his opponent, no doubt.. but that is still a win, although close..

Oh and it should be noticed that both fighters were first timers..

Yeah, you do have to win the fight by submission, but he enjoyed himself working for strikes. Just didnt implement the strat in first two rounds... anyway, i'm gettin BJJ advice from a dude that got tapped out from one of my guys in my guys FIRST EVER LESSON!! and not just tapped out, if you recall it was so hilarious coz i've never seen anybody tapped out in THEIR OWN GUARD!!!! Your own coach (Who i actually do respect a lot in this game) P>?$$ED his pants as well if i recall!! A tv presenter tapping out a Blue belt (sorry, with "2" stripes), in his first EVER ROLL! hahahahaha!

The sport needs "Grasses, spies, and snitches" anyways. Altho The beard is a bit pathetic. Look like a peedo! Not my words either, i just heard it and thought was hilarious!

Well Done Barry, not taking anything away from you. You won the first round, 2nd was close but you prob shaded it with damage amd took your licks in third like a man for the win. congrats dude.

Yeah, you do have to win the fight by submission, but he enjoyed himself working for strikes. Just didnt implement the strat in first two rounds... anyway, i'm gettin BJJ advice from a dude that got tapped out from one of my guys in my guys FIRST EVER LESSON!! and not just tapped out, if you recall it was so hilarious coz i've never seen anybody tapped out in THEIR OWN GUARD!!!! Your own coach (Who i actually do respect a lot in this game) P>?$$ED his pants as well if i recall!! A tv presenter tapping out a Blue belt (sorry, with "2" stripes), in his first EVER ROLL! hahahahaha!

The sport needs "Grasses, spies, and snitches" anyways. Altho The beard is a bit pathetic. Look like a peedo! Not my words either, i just heard it and thought was hilarious!

Well Done Barry, not taking anything away from you. You won the first round, 2nd was close but you prob shaded it with damage amd took your licks in third like a man for the win. congrats dude.

Nothing wrong with having a beard!

The MC, Saj has a beard. In fact in my religion having a beard is considered a good thing.

I say well done to BOTH guys Barry Wood and Teen Wolf.

Barry for his leg kicks and Teen Wolf for his punches on the ground.

That was the only MMA fight on the night that went the distance.

MMA is a hard game so going the distance means that both combatants were very evenly matched in my opinion.

Was gonna come down and train with you but I think I'll pass now. I don't want everything I do wrong in a class posted on the internet the first time I disagree with you......Lucky escape.

Bit harsh Billy, I think the personal attack on Guy is a bit much. For a change Guy comments were a true statement and not just a wind up.

I think the views of the fight should be on what happened in the ring and we could all throw a little dirt around to muddy someone’s rep.

I can’t speak for the other judges count but I think my decision took all aspects into consideration and as much as I like Teen wolf and have never met his opponent before he still lost and I hope he fights back from it in a professional way.

PS to win the fight he need to sub'd the guy.....please don’t question my bjj credentials

;)

Edited by Truebjj