Fight show 8th November ice ring

Well done to Becky usher you did Awsome girl you won that fight was close but you took but a draw is better than a loss you landed some great punches and kicks proud of ya and be proud of yourself you fought like a warrior

Yousif man you are by far the best pound 4 pound fighter iv seen at your age man you get better and better every time I see you your speed is unreal mate keep up the good work future world champ proud of you also you classy lad ha

Just want tosay Michael gabitas what sportsman ship you showed today that was brilliant you keep this up too and your gonna be a champ too well done mate

Great show, and well done Becks....

Craig.

Great show Farhad, and great performances by AFK fighters: Becky Usher, her first fight? looked more like a seasoned pro - technique, bravery and finished strongly. Yousif Ibrahim - Class. Well done all fighters. Is it true that Michael Gabbitas' opponent stepped in at short notice? It's fighters like that that save shows.

mike,s opponent showed tremendous heart.. well done to him.. nice guy.

Craig.

mike,s opponent showed tremendous heart.. well done to him.. nice guy.

Craig.

James is a nice guy. I went to Manu Salwa on the wicker for a mixed grill and a puerto frango (Portugese grilled chicken) with James and Shaun Lomas after James was discharged from hospital.

James was cracking jokes all the time. Things like "am i still pretty then?" and he said that he was "there to do a job" and that was his mental outlook to keep getting up from Gabbitas' punches.

I hear AFK only had 2 fighters on there own show? Can you explain that chefkicker? :hihi:

That's good to hear Chefkicker. By the way, I must congratulate the Gabbitas brothers on their efforts and also their choice of music.

Edited by GreyStarling

Top show as usual :) well done everyone. Really proud of you Bek and Yousif! x

Jacob Constantinou (4th fight) here from team BA..

Was a great show, entertaining, well organised and very professional..

Congrats to team mate Woody who also won on descision (fight 9)..

Just want to say thanks to Farhad for the opportunity to compete and his help around the fight..

AFK looked good iswell, hoping to come train with you guys some time soon, next week hopefully!!

Oh and where can i find the pictures from the night?

Saw the camera man and wouldnt mind sein if theres any good ones :D

I hear AFK only had 2 fighters on there own show? Can you explain that chefkicker? :hihi:

What was the point of this stupid post? Only had 2 fighters on?

Most of the local clubs had 2 fighters on :confused:

Jacob Constantinou (4th fight) here from team BA..

Was a great show, entertaining, well organised and very professional..

Congrats to team mate Woody who also won on descision (fight 9)..

Just want to say thanks to Farhad for the opportunity to compete and his help around the fight..

AFK looked good iswell, hoping to come train with you guys some time soon, next week hopefully!!

Thanks to farhad for a great show and i enjoyed it more than just the mma fights i've been to so did all our supporters who bought tickets as it was a great mixture of fights. It was brill and this show will grow even bigger and bigger. Jacob and woody want to be on the next show and I've got another 2 more that want to be on the next show if thats not to many.

Well done again jacob with the win in about 1min 10 sec with that rear naked choke. you nailed it this time.. Well done to woody who went all 3 rounds with those low kicks ooooohhh, how many did he get with those flying knees too. well done on your first fight woody...

Well done to James Gabbitas a joker like me always having a laugh and craig too, and with the quick win, them punches were slamin.....

Yousif, wow first time i've seen him fight and he is fast and great with techniques and at his age he is going the have a great future and title..

Edited by brianaiken