How can I get Radio Sheffield on my iPhone?

Do I Phones not have radio?

not yet, the hardware is there, but they haven't written in the software yet :)

Radio Sheff website then?

I thought all new phones had radio.

How can I get radio sheffield on my iphone

You'll never fit Toby (Foster) in there!:hihi:

Radio Sheff website then?

I thought all new phones had radio.

Virtually all new phones competing with the iPhone have FM recievers. Most also have FM transmitters, which is another feature the latest iPhone's has hardware for, but until Apple can be bothered to release the software for we'll be behind the competition.

Virtually all new phones competing with the iPhone have FM recievers. Most also have FM transmitters, which is another feature the latest iPhone's has hardware for, but until Apple can be bothered to release the software for we'll be behind the competition.

Hence why I'm happy with my Satio.

Apple are too complacent with these things in my view. People loved and raved about the IPhone, but until they give it a decent camera, radio, memory card, changeable battery etc etc, no amount of pretend lightsabre applications with genuine swishy noise is going to make up for what they lack.

I genuinely considered one last month when I was getting a new phone, but there was nothing I could see that was better on the I Phone than on the Satio. Plus the Satio was free, where as the same contract on the IPhone meant paying £200 up front.

Use Fstream and add the feed url.

What he said :thumbsup:

Hence why I'm happy with my Satio.

Apple are too complacent with these things in my view. People loved and raved about the IPhone, but until they give it a decent camera, radio, memory card, changeable battery etc etc, no amount of pretend lightsabre applications with genuine swishy noise is going to make up for what they lack.

I genuinely considered one last month when I was getting a new phone, but there was nothing I could see that was better on the I Phone than on the Satio. Plus the Satio was free, where as the same contract on the IPhone meant paying £200 up front.

The problem with getting a Sony, or a Nokia, or Samsung, is that they have no commitment to the software.

The Satio seems like a poor option when they have the X10 coming out soon (running Android - a proper OS), and Nokia have managed to do the same with the N97 (Simbian) by immediately announcing the N900 (running a linux variant).

If you really don't want an iphone, get an Android phone, not a Sony or Nokia with a half baked OS that they have already abandoned.

Satio Review - http://www.reghardware.co.uk/2009/11/11/review_cameraphone_sony_ericsson_satio/ - Clumsy operating system - check! Unimpressive 12mp camera, check! Ugly and Unfriendly, check!

Edited by zongamin

How can I get radio sheffield on my iphone

Swap it for a transistor radio?