Looking for a hall /function room local to s13 for my daughters -05/12/09

Swallownest Social free friday nights

Not too far away is treeton community centre- large room kitchen facilities and bar if needed

yer st james church would be ideal

whats new crown in like do u know

new crown is quite a nice room, average size but big enough for what you need i think . Hope you find something and have a great time with your kids :)

there is a fuction room at the bk of st james church and at the side of the trinity church across from he coop in woodhouse i have hired both and they are fab

Thanks how do I contact the halls please and what sort of price are they thanks

Hi

Have you tried Old rectory at handsworth. They have varous different room and it good price.

try stradbroke community hall in the school grounds, entrance is off richmond rd just after stradbroke rd

Try St Catherines Church Hall on Richmond Rd 0114 2399598 or St Mary's Rectory Handsworth 0114 2692403. Both been really good in past when we had kid's parties. The one at Handsworth also has a bar if you want it

Hi

Have you tried Old rectory at handsworth. They have varous different room and it good price.

I second that, used them a couple of times. Highly recommended. You can provide your own catering after signing a disclaimer.

http://www.handsworth.org.uk/oldrectory/

hi all thanks for replys i have used my local st james church hall £20 n hour sounds good to me