"Please allow me to introduce myself..

...I'm a man of wealth and taste."

Actually, I'm a woman of health and taste. No wealth to speak of really. I've been meaning to integrate myself into the small business section of Shef Forum for a while. So, here goes...

I've just launched my SEO and internet marketing company within the last couple of weeks although we've been trading for quite a while now and I've been working in this area for a few years. It's called Digtheweb and we're partnered with a Sheffield print and design company called DS Print & Design in Walkley.

I don't really know what else to put... I'm 5'3", red hair, green eyes :P

Anyway, hopefully I'll get to know everyone a little bit in the next few weeks.

Cheers for having me!

Samantha

whoose??????????????

Not yours, sorry, I meant the DigTheWeb site. There are 3 or 4 <body> tags on one page when there should be just one

Your F1 site is coded almost flawlessly by someone who definitely knows how to create websites!!

Edited by Satyr

Hi Samantha,

Welcome to the forum, I have found some really helpful contacts and information on here - and of course if there is anything that I can do for your business, sales campaigns etc, please let me know.

Its always good to see other like minded people on here!

Thanks for the welcome... friendly and not so friendly. The website is still under construction. But cheers for the bashing.

Hi Samantha of Dig the Web

Nice name, how and why did you decide on "Dig the Web". Are you based near Sheffield Arena at the old Carbrook School?

I did some marketing for SEO and internet marketing for a while but found that Sheffield businesses are skinflints when it comes to spending money on something with no physical appearance. They would rather learn about it themselves and make a really bad job of it which makes Sheffield look like a bag of worms when it comes to internet marketing.

Hope you get to make an impact, your other work was top class.

Hi Kipper,

Thanks for the warm welcome. The name took us ages to come up with. We just wanted something short and easy to remember. We're based in Walkley, which is S6. SEO is the main part of the business, but I'm trained as a journalist so we offer copy writing and other journo-y stuff as well which has so far been my bread and butter. :)

Hello! A stonesish quote is as good a way as any to say hello!

I too have found businesses to be scared witless by some SEO / IM quotes they have had, not really my area past the basics but I've tried to sling some work around the forum but they never seem to get past the quote stage.

What metrics do you use to prove you can help a client?

Edited by floyd77

Guten tag SAM not often someone takes the time here for introductions