Trying to find an old tv program can you help

i have been trying to find this program i used to watch when i was a kid i dont know what it was called it was about a skercrow (sorry about the spelling)and he was in love with this doll that came to life aunt sally i think she was called dose anyone know what it was called and where i can find it i would like my kids to see this as i loved it as a kid

Catweazle starring John Pertwee and Una Stubbs

worzal gummage dont know if its spelt right,you would have to ask the crowman or put a different head on

Originally posted by desy

Catweazle starring John Pertwee and Una Stubbs

Sorry wrong title right artists

Everyone in the country as far as I'm aware got a free flexi record at school around 1975, featuring Jon Pertwee as Wurzel Gummage singing the Noodle doodle Man song. It was paid for by Heinz and was to promote Noodle Doodles.

I can still remember the tune and some of the words to this day, but you have to do all his funny voices to make it work, Pertwee was a master of silly voices! :clap:

.. For snacks in Heinz tomato sauce,

you'll love, my, recepie.

For snacks or lunch or tea.

I'm the noodle doodle man,

and I live in a frying pan

etc...

lol why thanks for that would like to hear you sing it lol i wanted to find it for my kids but no shops i have been to have it im gutted and im not getting it of net cos my hubby wont let me buy things on line thay should put it back on anyway it was very good tv lol

"Yer puts a wer on the W, a wer on the O, a wer on the R and away we go..."

What's that all about then?

:clap: all the worzel gummage series is on video and D.V.D cause ive got them (for my kids honest):hihi:

Originally posted by courtneychar

lol why thanks for that would like to hear you sing it lol i wanted to find it for my kids but no shops i have been to have it im gutted and im not getting it of net cos my hubby wont let me buy things on line thay should put it back on anyway it was very good tv lol

I'm right ahead of you

Press This Link To Hear Noodle Doodle Man

What a great band. Consisting of Banjo, Flute, Muted Trumpet, Concertina and Tuba. That's My Kind Of Music..

Rock n Roll at It's best.

I would like to propose that the Sheffield Forum adopts this for it's official theme tune, such is it's genius. :clap:

Originally posted by muddycoffee

I'm right ahead of you

Press This Link To Hear Noodle Doodle Man

What a great band. Consisting of Banjo, Flute, Muted Trumpet, Concertina and Tuba. That's My Kind Of Music..

Rock n Roll at It's best.

I would like to propose that the Sheffield Forum adopts this for it's official theme tune, such is it's genius. :clap:

OMG nostalgia overload!!! That took me back