Steel Panther - March 20th Sheffield Carling Academy

Not for the faint hearted. :hihi:

Who's going apart from me and Mojo1???

I can forsee it being an excellent gig! :headbang:

Are these the guys who played Download this year? Might have to mention this to the lads, think they might attend, they're off to corp tomorrow with my oh - Viking Skull are playing.

Are these the guys who played Download this year? Might have to mention this to the lads, think they might attend this, they're off to corp tomorrow with my oh - Viking Skull are playing.

That's them, they are awesome!!!!

If i remember rightly, we couldnt get anywhere near the tent they were playing, the place was mobbed. Are they the ones with the cheesy lyrics (ie viking skull beer drugs n bitches type thing)

If i remember rightly, we couldnt get anywhere near the tent they were playing, the place was mobbed. Are they the ones with the cheesy lyrics (ie viking skull beer drugs n bitches type thing)

Hell Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!

didn't know they were on! thanks mate, i'll definitely be making that gig all being well :D

didn't know they were on! thanks mate, i'll definitely be making that gig all being well :D

I think it was only announced yesterday. I heard this dinner and had ordered the tickets before Tea. ;)

Seen em twice already, been watching them on youtube since the metal skool days....was sooo happy when they did originals and came over!!

oh and yes...i'm going :)

Edited by MTheo

Seen em twice already, been watching them on youtube since the metal skool days....was sooo happy when they did originals and came over!!

I've known of them/Metal Skool for a while. I haven't seen them as yet, so I'm really looking forward to it. :D

I've known of them/Metal Skool for a while. I haven't seen them as yet, so I'm really looking forward to it. :D

Well you won't be let down!! they were amazing both times, the only small gripe is the amount of backing tracks they use...but they even made a joke about it..

the between songs banter is even better than the songs!

im just gutted that i didnt see the competition to write a solo over one of their songs :( :( coz some guy got to play a few songs with them at the manchester gig through entering the competition.

Not for the faint hearted. :hihi:

Who's going apart from me and Mojo1???

I can forsee it being an excellent gig! :headbang:

Ooo I might tag along, should be a laugh

Ooo I might tag along, should be a laugh

The more the merrier. I'd get your tickets soon though.