225 members have voted

1. 1. Should we ban the BNP?

• Yes
    • No

To be alongside tab1 and a few others.

dont forget his sidekick Wikicat :)

Guest sibon
dont forget his sidekick Wikicat :)

Are you any nearer to answering that question yet?

I'll simplify it for you.

MR BENN. Do you know anything about BNP policy apart from the anti-immigration, racist bit.

Yes or no will do for a start. They are relatively small words.

I keep coming back to answer the original question, we should not and could not ban the BNP.

To do so would drive them underground and keep people from expressing their view democraticaly and the worst thing you can have is festering opinions.

As a political party they can be challenged in the open as they put their card on the table.

I keep coming back to answer the original question, we should not and could not ban the BNP.

To do so would drive them underground and keep people from expressing their view democraticaly and the worst thing you can have is festering opinions.

As a political party they can be challenged in the open as they put their card on the table.

Amen to that.

:loopy::loopy::loopy:

you would know all about embarrassing yourself on a thread ,given your attempt to defend the poppy box thieves :loopy:

Could you answer some questions please? You fell hook, line and sinker for the tennis nonsense showing yourself up to have the intelligence of a grape.

Why did you lie about your support of a racist party? Why don't you like dark people? Why can I be here as a foreign national, but my neighbours who are darker than me but UK citizens would be ranked below me, a foreigner?

Cat got your tongue?

You tried to imply that a racist political party was sponsoring an international sporting tournament, and then accepted that it was a foreign bank. You then went on to try and defend this position.

Do you honestly think that anyone would take anything that you say seriously after that?

Oh sorry, our very own Mr Benn fell for it. I'll give you one person.

Decent standards we expect eh ? Like being in control of our borders !

Just ask yourself - why do asylum seekers go through 4/5/6/7 countries to come here ?

We are in control of our borders. That's why we have strange things called passports.

Some desperate people may have forged papers, and/or are trafficked through places.

Once again, you are familiar with the idea of a 'safe country', and not the 'next country'? You are also aware that trafficked people don't have a 'request stop'?

Is the BNP Paribas a bank, or a racist political party?

Yes. I certainly agree.

Are you any nearer to answering that question yet?

I'll simplify it for you.

MR BENN. Do you know anything about BNP policy apart from the anti-immigration, racist bit.

Yes or no will do for a start. They are relatively small words.

Course he doesn't. That's all he needs.