Parents and teachers: Why are there so many training days?

?:huh:

In your first post you're snivelling about the lack of "quantity" caused by teachers having training days, now your moaning about lack of "quality" which would, presumably, be improved by teachers having more training! :loopy:

It would seem that all you're really interested in doing is slagging off teachers.

You should be fully trained before you are let loose. :loopy:

This has turned into a pathetic, childish thread that needs to end. If you have a problem with teachers state EXACTLY what it is, dont just make crass comments in response to actual replies OP WRTITER!!!

Time to end it since people are just refusing to take constructive comments on board and are more interested in playing a silly point scoring game.

Guest sibon
?:huh:

In your first post you're snivelling about the lack of "quantity" caused by teachers having training days, now your moaning about lack of "quality" which would, presumably, be improved by teachers having more training! :loopy:

It would seem that all you're really interested in doing is slagging off teachers.

Hi Dozy. I just put Loubeelou's name into http://www.anagramgenerator.com.

It gave me these options:

Lortl

Tolrl

Llort

Oh, It also offered "stark raving bonkers", but I rejected that as being too simplistic.

Not sure what you mean

Bless. Perhaps you should become a teacher.

This has turned into a pathetic, childish thread that needs to end. If you have a problem with teachers state EXACTLY what it is, dont just make crass comments in response to actual replies OP WRTITER!!!

Time to end it since people are just refusing to take constructive comments on board and are more interested in playing a silly point scoring game.

Then why are you still here? and how do you think I feel!!!!...

By the way, "OP WRTITER", ten - nill.

Guest sibon
Then why are you still here?

Because the thread is very funny.

and how do you think I feel!!!!...

A little lightheaded?

More sherry?

Hi Dozy. I just put Loubeelou's name into http://www.anagramgenerator.com.

It gave me these options:

Lortl

Tolrl

Llort

Oh, It also offered "stark raving bonkers", but I rejected that as being too simplistic.

Iddle hands and all that.

A little lightheaded?

More sherry?

Questions or requests?

You should be fully trained before you are let loose. :loopy:

LoopeyLou this is outrageous. Dont know whether to laugh or cry. May be you should be fully trained before you are let loose on unsuspecting forum members. Right now it seems you are only capable of communicating with inmates of a mental asylum :hihi: :hihi:

Guest sibon
Questions or requests?

Thoughts.

You should try it:)

A little lightheaded?

More sherry?

Cannot agree more..ROFL :hihi: what a crazy thread and to head it all you have an OP with the name loopey lou

LoopeyLou this is outrageous. Dont know whether to laugh or cry. May be you should be fully trained before you are let loose on unsuspecting forum members. Right now it seems you are only capable of communicating with inmates of a mental asylum :hihi: :hihi:

"Right now it seems you are only capable of communicating with inmates of a mental asylum."

Thought I was! :)