Celebrity Big Brother 2010 Megathread

I thought Pamela Anderson was meant to be entering the programme? Perhaps a later apperance by her.

I was surprised by Ronnie Wood's 15mins of fame entering the house.

It was rumoured she was doing it but I think she's doing panto (such is her fame :hihi: ). Mind you I guess panto season is over now. Maybe she will pop up :gag:

They did say the doors were now locked until the first eviction though.

What do people see in this programme.

Enough to watch it. Don't if you don't like it

lol the embarrasing thing is for people to not only watch it but to come on here and admit it!

lol the embarrasing thing is for people to not only watch it but to come on here and admit it!

Enough do that it ran for 10 years (or BB did) :P:D

I don't mind admitting it. I watch alsorts :hihi:

Just caught an article in the newspaper abou tit..

I have two three comments:-

one; Who they? No, seriously... WHO they?

two; I didn't think you could go below "Z-list" for celebs?

three; This is another show for which I shall be hitting the "off" button.

I am certain that my oxygen-thief , gormless, ignorant, pig of a sister-in-law will be recording every moment of the show, as usual...

Just caught an article in the newspaper abou tit..

I have two three comments:-

one; Who they? No, seriously... WHO they?

two; I didn't think you could go below "Z-list" for celebs?

three; This is another show for which I shall be hitting the "off" button.

Vinnie is about the only person in there worth watching although, as ever, I am intrigued asto how things will pan out. Like you though, I didn't recognise many

I am certain that my oxygen-thief , gormless, ignorant, pig of a sister-in-law will be recording every moment of the show, as usual...

Is that just aimed at your sister in law or all that watch?

Vinnie is about the only person in there worth watching although, as ever, I am intrigued asto how things will pan out. Like you though, I didn't recognise many

I know Vinnie Jones, true, but the others? who they? (I seem to remember the name of that Heidi Fleiss, as being some sort of call girl to Hollywood many years ago, but that's about it. - oh, and I could not believe she's younger than me! she looks easily five or ten years older)

I know Vinnie Jones, true, but the others? who they? (I seem to remember the name of that Heidi Fleiss, as being some sort of call girl to Hollywood many years ago, but that's about it. - oh, and I could not believe she's younger than me! she looks easily five or ten years older)

I knew a few but only once it was explained what they did!! Not from name only. Stephanie Beacham I only knew as I watch Corrie (Ken and she had an affair :gag: ). I only knew Sisquo from his name and his song being played over and over and over..... I know of Alex and Dane as they were shoved in my face in the press recently (how convenient)

I'm trying to think who else went in..... :hihi:

Is that just aimed at your sister in law or all that watch?

That was aimed at the oxygen-thief, herself, Kes.

She went away on holiday to America, a couple of years ago, and she tivo'ed every last broadcast of BB, as well as 24 hours of soaps.

She can't be forgiven by my ex hub, (And hers) for deliberately wiping a video, a few years ago, taping 'enders, over the recording of the Blades playoff final match VS wolves, at Cardiff. (2003) before the fellas even had the chance to watch it.

(I've commented about her utter pig-ignorance, before, in other threads)