Celebrity Big Brother 2010 Megathread

Really, omg! Why. I found Alex to be a nice chappy a bit fame hungry but he admitted that himself. From what Alex spoke of his school days as to how he was bullied because of how children called him thick. I think he learnt from an early age the way he could protect himself & grow that extra layer of skin is in the profession that he is in today. What is obvious is that Alex is really gullible & easily led. If Vinnie had said to him jump he really would have said how high? I think he is in a good place at the moment to do what he wants for himself rather than what other people want from him & I hope he gets that because I think people will use him as he is flavour of the month right now & he will be none the wise to it.

Yes Alex is gullible and easily led and so are all the men the Price Bitch captures,lets face it what proper man would entertain being with a woman like her.:roll:

She has to be the boss and call all the shots it will be a downward spiral for poor Alex from now on and it could have been so different with the right woman.:(

Katies like a preying mantice, she will mate him, and eat him up from the head onwards. Poor guy!

So glad that Alex won but totally agree with all the above about Katie Price :gag: although it'll be interesting to see just how it turns out. Can't see him dumping her unfortunately, guess we'll just have to see how long before she's pregnant again then :gag:

Loved how gutted Vinnie looked when he came third - he must have thought that the votes had been counted wrong!! He seemed alright in the interview though - however I don't think he would dare talk to Davina like he has done the housemates.

So glad Alex won, he completely deserves it. In Katies defense she didnt actually want to go on BBBM thats why she was stood behind the cameras - Davina dragged her on. Didn't think it was necessary for her to mention she doesn't go out with ****heads though - the question was "how do you feel about Alex winning" not, " bet your proud that two of your conquests came first and second!"

I`m glad alex won, but Katie price will no doubt steal the limelight from him for herself.

As i said in an earlier post, all he's done is boost Jordan's career, she doesn't love him, he's useful to her at the moment.

The best thing he could do next is finish with her, and continue being himself , but he won't.

Ah well.....i think hes lovely :love:

Well, they're married.... :roll::loopy:

Well, they're married.... :roll::loopy:

I didn't think it would take too long. If he got evicted first I doubt they would have got married then!

'What Katie Did Next' is back on TV next week too

Funny that.......

What a fool ! He must be the only person who can't see her for what she is ! Can't say I was surprised to see they had married either :gag: