Katie Price Meadowhall book signing Dec 12th 2009 - Cancelled

Yawn yawn yawn..... my parents struggled to put a roof over our heads but they did it just like most decent folk do. I would never swap my life for Jordan's - and she keeps nothing private look at the latest abortion situation. She knows she is a "role model" - more youngsters know of Jordan then the suffragettes. Girls follow her style and will be goling top her book signing and get her implants....

Oh dear, a green eyed monster?

I hate this Team Andre/Price garbage. It's very sad that so many people are media muppets and digest any old bull that's fed to them by the media and dance to their tune. If the media hadn't turned on her and were still saying she was wonderful, most of the people in this country would be still loving her. It's pathetic, haven't the media and it's puppets learned from the Jade Goody affair?

Oh dear, a green eyed monster?

What have i got to feel jealous about? she may be rich but she has no privacy. there are items not for sale.

I love Katie Price, she markets herself so well and earns more money in a year than most people earn in a lifetime. She had nothing more than average looks and a large chest and turned it into a multi million dollar showbiz fenzy. All the people that give her crap, trust me, she sleeps well at night. Behind closed doors, she is laughing her dead off. I fully respect her. Peter Andre has tried to learn from her, you can see it in some of the tactics he uses, but ultimately, his light will dull over time and she will always take center stage. If he or his agents had any sense they would put him on the first plane to oz. It's all fun of course.

I think the public and the medua like Peter a lot more then Katie. I see Katie turning into Kerry Katonia or/and Jade Goody.... used to be liked but then they did something and it sll went horribly wrong.

I think her career is on the downward spiral.

Can anyone confirm that you DO need to buy the book from WH Smith or not as my daughter is really keen to get a copy of the book signed and she already has this book so doesn't really want to buy it again if it isn't necessary. Also is it true that you can get 3 items signed.

Can anyone confirm that you DO need to buy the book from WH Smith or not as my daughter is really keen to get a copy of the book signed and she already has this book so doesn't really want to buy it again if it isn't necessary. Also is it true that you can get 3 items signed.

call wh smith?

How about we arrange a forum meet for this - and all turn up wearing Peter Andre masks :hihi:

I love Katie Price, she markets herself so well and earns more money in a year than most people earn in a lifetime. She had nothing more than average looks and a large chest and turned it into a multi million dollar showbiz fenzy. All the people that give her crap, trust me, she sleeps well at night. Behind closed doors, she is laughing her dead off. I fully respect her. Peter Andre has tried to learn from her, you can see it in some of the tactics he uses, but ultimately, his light will dull over time and she will always take center stage. If he or his agents had any sense they would put him on the first plane to oz. It's all fun of course.

Hook, line and sinker...

How about we arrange a forum meet for this - and all turn up wearing Peter Andre masks :hihi:

liking it :hihi:

Gonna get a dozen eggs lol.

we shud go with pete andre t shirts