Katie Price Meadowhall book signing Dec 12th 2009 - Cancelled

Have the staff in WHS been briefed how to react and smarm up to her, when she calls them by the "C" word?

I just don't get it......

she doesn't even write them herself, and yet she is decribed as a bestselling "author".....

who buys this dross?!

Meeeeeeeeeeeee :D

I enjoyed the other 1ns she did :roll:

I love Katie Price, she markets herself so well and earns more money in a year than most people earn in a lifetime. She had nothing more than average looks and a large chest and turned it into a multi million dollar showbiz fenzy. All the people that give her crap, trust me, she sleeps well at night. Behind closed doors, she is laughing her dead off. I fully respect her. Peter Andre has tried to learn from her, you can see it in some of the tactics he uses, but ultimately, his light will dull over time and she will always take center stage. If he or his agents had any sense they would put him on the first plane to oz. It's all fun of course.

Here's a grown up being 'proper about it'......

At 13, Katie Price/Jordan is the last person you should be wanting to dress like!!!

You say you are 13 and more mature than us, well to real 'grown ups' your post doesn't tell us this.

Her look is not 'standing out' it is 'I am cheap & nasty'...... do you really want other people to think of you this way??

Brains are worth much more than boobs in the real world, not just money either.

Katie/Jordan doesn't have any brains as you must be able to see, so her boobs were the only way she could ever make any money.

Katie/Jordan is not a role model for children - 13 being a child!

I am actually quite saddened knowing a 13year old is wanting to be like Katie Price.

"It" is not a role model for adults, let alone 13 year old children. :shake:

The only thing to aspire to is NOT to be like her!! *aghast*

No matter what anybody thinks of her, she has made a lot of money by doing very little. She may not be the brightest star in the galaxy but she is bright enough to hire clever people. Unlike a lot of people on this forum, I have actually met her and feel annoyed by their asumptions as to her parenting ability. I know differently.

She is very clever when it comes to keeping some of her life private whilst letting the public see what they want to see. She sells the brand Katie Price / Jordan for a living and does a good job at it. As for being a role model, I think she would find this amusing.

YOU do not have to buy the book from WHSMITH for it too be signed!

Katie will sign 3 items of merchandise

ONE of which has to be Katie Price - Standing Out

;)

Nice, look forward to meeting katie price, she's a real ballbuster

Big up The Pricey .. I'll be there :D

Hey, im just wondering katie price is doing her book tour and coming to sheffield, meadowhall oasis on 12th december (saturday) 3pm.

Just wondering if anybody could tell me, do you have to buy the book on the day, Katie Price:Standing Out or can you just take it? its just im worried if i but it on friday and take it when i go that i wont get and autograph?

I have heard you have to show proof of purchase/receipt, that you have bought the book from WH Smiths.

No matter what anybody thinks of her, she has made a lot of money by doing very little. She may not be the brightest star in the galaxy but she is bright enough to hire clever people. Unlike a lot of people on this forum, I have actually met her and feel annoyed by their asumptions as to her parenting ability. I know differently.

She is very clever when it comes to keeping some of her life private whilst letting the public see what they want to see. She sells the brand Katie Price / Jordan for a living and does a good job at it. As for being a role model, I think she would find this amusing.

Yawn yawn yawn..... my parents struggled to put a roof over our heads but they did it just like most decent folk do. I would never swap my life for Jordan's - and she keeps nothing private look at the latest abortion situation. She knows she is a "role model" - more youngsters know of Jordan then the suffragettes. Girls follow her style and will be goling top her book signing and get her implants....