Bonfires around the Dearne Valley?

Anyone know of any good bonfires going off tomorrow night around the Dearne Valley?

I live in Bolton on Dearne and fancy going to one this year but don't particularly want to trek through to Sheffield to go to After Dark.

Yea the will be plenty of people around that area setting fire to thier neighbours cars as per usual i think....

Interestingly enough, I've lived in Bolton for most of my life without any trouble. I moved to Sheffield a number of years ago for University and had no-end of trouble. Was burgled on Ecclesall Road. I moved back to Bolton after Uni.

I'm not saying Bolton's a nice place because if I did that would make me a hypocrite. I've often referred to it as the "spawn point for all chavs in South Yorkshire".

But I'd rather not turn this into a trolling thread. It was a serious and sensible question ;)

Brampton leisure centre plus funfair - Friday.

Interestingly enough, I've lived in Bolton for most of my life without any trouble. I moved to Sheffield a number of years ago for University and had no-end of trouble. Was burgled on Ecclesall Road. I moved back to Bolton after Uni.

I'm not saying Bolton's a nice place because if I did that would make me a hypocrite. I've often referred to it as the "spawn point for all chavs in South Yorkshire".

But I'd rather not turn this into a trolling thread. It was a serious and sensible question ;)

my bad. :)

Im going to one at Masheys tomorrow