Missing Andrew Gosden

Due to the amazing response from Muse fans at Sheffield and all your helpful suggestions, Muse management have said we can also hand out leaflets outside the London 02 concerts on the 12th and 13th November 2009 - BOTH nights!! We have 20,000 leaflets now being printed off for this.

If anyone is planning to attend and would like to help us hand out the leaflets between 6pm and 8pm either night please drop us an email at http://www.helpfindmychild.net/contact as quickly as possible so security passes can be organised.

The youtube video which was originally posted has been altered slightly for all the 02 fans so they know what it's all about. Any help you can give by posting a link to the video on your pages, blogs or relevant forums would be really helpful in getting word out to the guys all heading to 02 -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrhEo-rLXC8

We really can't thank you all enough for your support.

Good luck to you - we have seen your story on tv and really hope you find andrew soon as poss...... I feel sure he is out there somewhere :|

Have you tried the "Sally Army" for help ?.

Wasnt trying to go anywhere with it other than point out the fact that neither of them are likely to turn up again other than in horrible circumstances.. And thats based on facts of missing people.. I am truly sorry for those that are missing family but there must come a time for closure..

Heavens, what a heartless, thoughtless person you are! If a child of mine went missing I would *never* give up hope, especially not only 2 years down the line! Andrew was a clever boy of 14 when he went missing. It certainly isn't out of the question that he could be supporting himself and living somewhere in London now.

Have you tried the "Sally Army" for help ?.

Thanks for the suggestion.

The Salvation Army are already involved and have been really helpful. They circulated Andrew's story nationally and this is still active.

Edited by MissingAndy

If a child of mine went missing I would *never* give up hope, especially not only 2 years down the line! Andrew was a clever boy of 14 when he went missing. It certainly isn't out of the question that he could be supporting himself and living somewhere in London now.

Thanks for posting this :)

I went to Northen General A&E last night....and they have your flyers all over the reception.

Good luck in finding Andrew and i pray he comes home safe.

I went to Northen General A&E last night....and they have your flyers all over the reception.

Good luck in finding Andrew and i pray he comes home safe.

That's great of Northern General A&E to do that .... and thanks for telling us ... :)

That's great of Northern General A&E to do that .... and thanks for telling us ... :)

There is also a poster in Tesco in Sevenoaks. :)

There is also a poster in Tesco in Sevenoaks. :)

Thanks you to Tesco in Sevenoaks for that, and another big thank again for all the support from you Muse fans. :)

Just wanted to wish any Muse fans who may be going to the London 02 gig a safe journey nd a great time :)