Missing Andrew Gosden

I'm not sure I know where you're going with this....It was only weeks earlier when Maddie disappeared, wasn't it?

I hope the family's efforts turn something up soon. It must be terrible for them. They will all be in my prayers.

Wasnt trying to go anywhere with it other than point out the fact that neither of them are likely to turn up again other than in horrible circumstances.. And thats based on facts of missing people.. I am truly sorry for those that are missing family but there must come a time for closure..

I personally wish you all the luck in the world in finding Andy but It has been years since he "disappeared" and it has had lot's of media coverage including "Crimestoppers" ?? CCTV nowadays gets everyone at some time or other so why has Andrew not been seen on any CCTV since ?? It's a question that need's to be asked without prejudice or mal-intent .. Just seems to coincide with the new Maddie effort..

These questions and many more have been raised many times in both the hearts and minds of Andrew's family during the two years since he disappeared. The search for Andrew is not just about finding him. It is also about answering those questions .....

The emotional strain placed on the families of missing children is compounded by the very fact of not knowing what has happened to them and, in many cases, why it has happened.

The efforts to find Andrew, Madeliene and the thousands of other children that go missing each year are ongoing from the day they disappear until the day they, or those answers, are found and they never stop.

It is not just that a child goes missing, it is the devastation it brings to the daily lives of that child's family. As long as that child remains missing and those questions remain unanswered the devastation endures.

Wasnt trying to go anywhere with it other than point out the fact that neither of them are likely to turn up again other than in horrible circumstances.. And thats based on facts of missing people.. I am truly sorry for those that are missing family but there must come a time for closure..

The case of Jaycee Lee Dugard, who was reunited with her family 18 years after she went missing disproves what you are saying and that is a fact.

MissingAndy,I have tried to send you a PM but I seem to be having a problem,could you let me know if you have received it.

Many thanks

The case of Jaycee Lee Dugard, who was reunited with her family 18 years after she went missing disproves what you are saying and that is a fact.
That is one case and her mental health was not sufficient to re make a family bond after the years lost.. and that is fact... Best of luck to all those hoping someone is still able to be rescued. Its only a realistic other than optimistic point of view...

Thanks to all of you for your kind thoughts and the support you offer. It is appreciated more than you realise. :)

Edited by MissingAndy

MissingAndy,I have tried to send you a PM but I seem to be having a problem,could you let me know if you have received it.

Many thanks

I haven't received any messages. I have just tried to PM you but nothing is showing in my sent folder. If it is urgent and concerning Andrew, can I suggest that you contact us (HFMC) via the form you will find here:

http://www.helpfindmychild.net/contact

That is one case and her mental health was not sufficient to re make a family bond after the years lost.. and that is fact... Best of luck to all those hoping someone is still able to be rescued. Its only a realistic other than optimistic point of view...

It doesn't happen often, Rizrat, but it does happen that people missing for years do turn up alive.

Jaycee Dugard = missing 18 years

Elizabeth Smart = missing 9 months

Shawn Hornbeck = missing 4 years

Steven Stayner = missing 7 years

Natascha Kampusch = missing 8 years

Lydia Gouardo = missing 28 years

Fusako Sano = missing 9 years

The list goes on and on and it gives people hope.

It doesn't happen often, Rizrat, but it does happen that people missing for years do turn up alive.

Jaycee Dugard = missing 18 years

Elizabeth Smart = missing 9 months

Shawn Hornbeck = missing 4 years

Steven Stayner = missing 7 years

Natascha Kampusch = missing 8 years

Lydia Gouardo = missing 28 years

Fusako Sano = missing 9 years

The list goes on and on and it gives people hope.

Thank you for that .... it does indeed give these families hope ....

There is always hope. Today more than ever, with the power of technology.

Just a little update for you following the Muse concert at the Sheffield Arena yesterday.

The Muse and Arena management were superb and very helpful to those handing out leaflets about Andrew. At least 8,000 were handed out. Andrew's dad, Kevin, was very grateful for the support they received.

I hope that those of you who attended the concert had a great time :)

Oh my........I hope Andrew is finally found SAFE AND SOUND :)