Missing Andrew Gosden

Hi, I am a representative from 'Help Find My Child', a missing child's internet site, and have joined this forum to appeal to you all here to help us locate a missing boy. This boy was a great Muse fan and needs your help. His name is Andrew Gosden.

At the Muse concert at the Sheffield Arena on 4th November 2009, his dad, with permission from the Muse Management, will be handing out leaflets to help raise awareness of his son's disappearance. Please look out for him and give him your support. This man has tried everything he can think of to find out what happened to Andrew and just wants to know that he is safe. It is not a case of him forcing him to come home or anything like that he just wants re-assurance that Andrew is not in a difficult situation not of his own choosing.

We are appealing to you all, specifically to Muse fans, to take this on board and help Kevin Gosden, Andrew's dad, and his family. Thank you.

This is a newspaper article explaining why we are appealing specifically to Muse fans:

http://tinyurl.com/lvr5qh

This is an appeal video which shows all the effort Kevin Gosden, Andrew's dad and his family, have put into t locating their son:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7N_oe1ZDMY

HFMC - Help Find My Child is assisting in the search for Andrew:

http://www.helpfindmychild.net/andrew-gosden

Edited by MissingAndy

Andrew has been missing since 14th September 2007. He was aged 14 years (d.o.b. 10.07.93). He missed school for the first time that day and took a train to London Kings Cross Station from his home in Doncaster.

He took only £200 with him along with his portable Playstation and favourite bag which was black canvas with rock/metal band patches sewn on.

What happened to him after arriving at 11.30 a.m. is unknown. His reasons for leaving remain a mystery.

Edited by MissingAndy

Good luck.

I hope you find him.

:)

On 14 September 2007, Andrew was last seen at 8-30am he was heading down Littlemoor Lane, Balby, Doncaster towards Westfield Park. Andrew returned from school after his parents had gone to work, and changed out of his uniform. He emptied his bank account – taking around £200 – and without leaving a note went to Doncaster station and bought a one-way ticket to London King’s Cross (refusing a return even though the cost was about the same).

Good luck.

I hope you find him.

:)

Thanks Big Boy.

We need all the help we can get on this ... :)

Edited by MissingAndy

It is thought that Andrew boarded a train at Doncaster Railway Station at 9-35am on the day he went missing arriving at London Kings Cross Station at 11-20am. South Yorkshire Police released CCTV footage from Kings Cross Station on 14 September 07, the day he went missing, there are no confirmed sightings after this one.

Thanks Big Boy.

We need all the help we can get on this.

Your welcome. If your taking donations pm me the details.

Its something pretty close to my heart. I had a friend go missing some years ago, she was never found but i still dont give up hope that one day shell come home. Heaven knows how id feel if it were my child. My blood runs cold just thinking about it.

I take it the missing boy is the 1 on your avatar ?

I take it the missing boy is the 1 on your avatar ?

Yes, that is Andrew.

We are going tonight and will obviously keep an eye out. With so many people there I am sure he will be spotted if he attends.