Chaucer school 'inmates' late 60's.

Anyone out there who remembers the head Walter Humpstone? He used to walk round school with his batman cape on! I left in 1969. Can remember Vanessa Armitage, Linda Cheetham, Sylvia Hawley, Sylvia Gunnell, Shirley Bilton. Alan Walker Lorna Wragg, Margaret Dick, can anyone else remember any of them. Maureen.

Hi

I left in 68. and I am happy to say I live far far away in Sydney Australia

:clap:

Do you know any of those names I posted? I was in Melbourne 2 years ago for a wonderful holiday.Maureen

It seems a long time ago, when I left. And I’m sorry but I cannot remember any names for the school.

My is John Woodrow. If that helps

Thanks

I think my sister left around 1968 - Sharon Cusworth. Also Marie would have left a couple of years before.

My name was Maureen Flood then and I left in 1969. I remember Sharons name, did she used to live near Hartley Brook? Maureen

Jl now you live in sydney i hope you follow the swans?

I follow the swans, and Sheffield Wednesday, what about you?:D

It seems a long time ago, when I left. And I’m sorry but I cannot remember any names for the school.

My is John Woodrow. If that helps

Thanks

Hi John Woodrow. I remember you well. My name is Mark Simmonite. Do you recall me?

Anyone out there who remembers the head Walter Humpstone? He used to walk round school with his batman cape on! I left in 1969. Can remember Vanessa Armitage, Linda Cheetham, Sylvia Hawley, Sylvia Gunnell, Shirley Bilton. Alan Walker Lorna Wragg, Margaret Dick, can anyone else remember any of them. Maureen.

Yes I recall Vanessa and Linda.

My name is Mark Simmonite. Who are you rob?

Hi Mark

Sorry I do not remember you. It was a long time ago. And as far as I remember I did not have that many friends at the school. So if you could tell me more about yourself I may remember. Like I said I now live in Sydney Australia. Have been living here for 14 years and before that I worked and lived in Switzerland.

So let us what you’re up to

John:D

Hi Mark

Sorry I do not remember you. It was a long time ago. And as far as I remember I did not have that many friends at the school. So if you could tell me more about yourself I may remember. Like I said I now live in Sydney Australia. Have been living here for 14 years and before that I worked and lived in Switzerland.

So let us what you’re up to

John:D

I do recall that you were a bit of a loner John. However you were a nice lad.

Did you not at some time or other also work at Fletchers Bakery as did I. I seem to recall that you did!

I lived on Foxhill Road and whist having many mates was not part of the incrowd so to speak!

How is life in Syndey? A far cry from Sheffield I bet.