New and old customers of Freshmans vintage shop

hi there

looking to speak with new and old freshman's customers for an art project on independant shops in sheff. If that's you, please send me a message asap. We're looking to interview and photograph those interested too. Don't worry it's not for radio! :)

thanks

Don't worry it's not for radio! :)

thanks

Let me guess, it's for your magazine, right?

I prefer reading Exposed and The Fly

no, not for mag, just using this account :)

no, not for mag, just using this account :)

That just so happens to be called 'cube'. So, what sort of art project are you planning? Or is that Rocky Horrors. What about ' Party On ' I like that shop:)

It's just a little art project looking at how people shop and whether there's more of a community around independent shops. Yep 'party on' is great, same guy owns it as rocky's :)

It's just a little art project looking at how people shop and whether there's more of a community around independent shops. Yep 'party on' is great, same guy owns it as rocky's :)

Cool. Yeah, I read somthing about that in exposed, and how the two shops have switched places? Or something like that.:)