Why are there no good sandwich shops in Sheffield?

try hells kitchen back of b&q queens road eat in or take out and have free wi fi the sarnies are amazing

Olive Grove Sandwich Bar- just of East Bank Rd, Sheffield 2, is by far easily the best sandwich bar around!, Excellent value for money, Lovely friendly atmosphere and a wide variety. I use this sandwich shop everyday, even for my hangover cure on a saturday!!

make a visit am sure you wont be disappointed

try hells kitchen back of b&q queens road eat in or take out and have free wi fi the sarnies are amazing

Been there myself a couple of times and have to agree with you.... nice food!

Out of all i have tried all over the city...and bearing in mind i work for Environmental Health dept...i would say the 3 that stand out are.....

1st Master Chef, Staniforth Road

This is without a doubt the best sandwich shop in the known universe. Try the quiche and the bhajis are to die for. Bacon brie and mango chutney is awesome as is ...well everythng on the menu to be quite honest.

eat@melissas just passed asda roundabout at handsworth, make great sandwiches and home made meals...

A friend of mine told me he introduced the chef Jamie Oliver to the delights of WOODY`S @ hunters bar when he was in Rotherham to do his TV series & apperantly he placed a telephone order there everyday......draw your own conclusions:)

Hi we at e18teen-in are a new coffee shop sandwich shop just passed the broadfield pub, to be honest just read ash post about most sandwich shop using catering sausages and cheap products to be frank he is correct but may i point out we are not the usuall coffee, sandwich shop we use good quality produce, fresh bread delivered everyday, fresh salad and fresh sandwich fillings we are trying to create a quality product at a better price and trying to create our profit by repeat customers. we have a very boutique seating area with comfortable seating and free wi-fi outside seating soon to be the rear of the shop as well, we do all day breakfast, fresh sandwiches and we also do a take

away offer of bacon sausage and egg in a fresh roll with a fresh coffee for 3 pound. please come and try us i will do my best to make it as good as poss.

ALSO THIS FRIDAY THE 29TH APRIL WEDDING DAY PARTY WE ARE OPEN SELLING FOOD ALL DAY AND HAVE A 24 HOUR DRINK LICENSE.

ALSO TO ALL FORUM MEMBERS GET A FREE COFFEE WITH ANY SANDWICH

OFFER VALED TO THE 14 OF MAY 2011 JUST SAY FORUM WHEN ORDERING

Thankyou e18teen-in

try the cafe on harborough ave manor steel city i think they call it the food is brill i always use it best cafe in sheff

grace and flavour is my favourite

SMEDLEYS CAFE & CATERING are located on Penistone Road, open 7 days a week and have a delivery service.......check out their menu :) :) :)

Ploughmans at Bents Green.

Best avoiding the school rushes though. Very good, family run business.

Good quality ham, bacon, etc.

Love them.

I worked in the laboratory at Sanderson Brothers and Newbould in 1963 as a 16 year old and, as the gopher, fetched the morning sandwiches from a shop just around the corner. Sorry but after all these years I cannot remember the road names! What I do remember though is that most of the sandwiches were for dripping with brown in and well salted. Never heard of cholesterol or salt being bad for you then!!!!

BE