Why are there no good sandwich shops in Sheffield?

Best sandwich shop franchise in Sheff IMO would have to be Greggs.
You have without a doubt no taste whatsoever.

try subway or beres

Agree with Beres, but subway? why do they have to call sandwiches subs? A sandwich is a sandwich not a sub.

If they cant even realise what they are selling I will not use them.

Edited by Neutral body

I agree that woody's on ecci road does awesome bacon sarnie's, its all about the bread, in city centre, try qc's bagel bar on the lane in between all bar one and orchard square

try wendys cafe on chesterfield rd newly opened only the best and sandwiches with a diffrence and the best breakfast you will ever have try it

try wendys cafe on chesterfield rd newly opened only the best and sandwiches with a diffrence and the best breakfast you will ever have try it

would that be you then??????

its under new ownership use to be called tummy ways across from new lidl and down rd from mr b

Does anyone remember Deli on the Wicker...years ago when the two guys owned it...there sandwiches were amazing. Cajun chicken & lime dressing and cheese and coleslaw...yum yum...didnt do much for my waistline but gorgeous sandwiches:love: