Best Chippy in Sheffield

What is the best Chippy in Sheffield . I am willing to travel and try.

i reckon tonys at mosborough if that helps

I work allover sheffield so we get to check most of the chippies out.

my faves are greens i think its called near the old grindstone near walkley .tony's at mosborough were top class but have gone downhill a little but still good tho!other than that most family run chippys in sheffield are spot on.

The Broomhill Friary, The Ranmoor Friary and The Greedy Greek (30p chips which taste like quavers ftw)

marishelles ecclesfield

I used to live at Richmond and went to Manor Top Fish Bar, which was gorgeous but a tad expensive. Now I'm at Woodseats and I'd say that Woodseats Fisheries (think it's called that - has a blue and yellow fascia, near to Blundells) is fab and much cheaper - so I can afford mushy peas as well as cod and chips, lol!

Salt and battered on London Road home of the greasy chip buttie and any of the three in Chapletown (two owned by the same cypriot family on Station road and burncross road and the little one just below the asda that only opens a few times a week

marashells at ecclesfiled is good but expensive

Just out of interesttheres one at hunters bar that does stuff like gluton free batter that has opened up a whole new world ato a mates wife who is intollerent to gluton

They also do different fish using ones that are not under threat

The one on southey is ok near where the magnet pub used to be,marishells i think has been poor for many years now since it kept changing owners then going back again etc

Woodseats fisheries chesterfield rd woodseats, don't think it's open at night though, or abbey frier @ millhouses nest to the Robin hood