Shamblers Walk - Bakewell/Youlgreave Sunday 8th November

Any idea of the route you'll be doing, i've walked that area quite extensively so i'm not sure if i wan't to come or not.

Any idea of the route you'll be doing, i've walked that area quite extensively so i'm not sure if i wan't to come or not.

See the OP.

I'll be there.

If anyone is coming through town/Manor Top/Gleadless i would be grateful for a lift. If not I'll jump on the bus.

See you Sunday

See the OP.

i did check the OP but somehow missed the route. :loopy:

I'm going to give it a miss seeing as ive walked that area so much.

Have a good un folks.

Won't be coming as I desparetely need a lie in!!

I'm off to a punk all dayer in Derby so may be a little worse for wear!

Good decision Bright Side i'm sure you will enjoy the walk and the people in the group. Hope you also make another walk the following week after all you have a week to recover. Having said all this I can't make tomorrows walk as it's Rememberance Sunday so I will be having a little walk in Sheffield.

Unfortunately we wont be joining you tomorrow as Bruno still has "man flu" and is really not up to it...Have a good day everyone hopefully see you all next Sunday

ok here is my weather forecast for us who are walking rain first thing, then that eases off cloud and sunshine from lunch time yippeeee. (BBC weather)

ok here is my weather forecast for us who are walking rain first thing, then that eases off cloud and sunshine from lunch time yippeeee. (BBC weather)

Yep spot on with the forcast eclair, well it was where i was sitting, at home.:D hope you all didnt get too wet.

Hope to see you all soon.

A Fuss-free , self-regulating group walk with smart decision-making re dogs and bulls. Really enjoyed the day everyone, Thank You!

:wow:Wow what an enjoyable walk today was, the miles just seemed to fly by. Fantastic scenery and views all around us, made it a lovely walk in wonderful company as always:clap:.

We didn't get wet Mr Pops, it only rained slightly for ten minutes or so; so we were lucky as we were told it rained heavily in Sheffield.

A big welcome to the two newbies Idiamond31 and Bright Side:banana: I trust you enjoyed yourselves and that we'll see you out with us again. Loved your two little dogs Idiamond31, such energy for little dogs.

A very good day all round finished off nicely by a relaxing drink in the pub afterwards:D.