BNP Poll - for against or don't know?

What is your opinion of the BNP?  

322 members have voted

1. 1. What is your opinion of the BNP?

• In favour of the BNP
    • Totally against the BNP
    • Don't know or Don't have an opinion

its worrying they have even nearly 40% tbh

on another forum i go on that asks who should be in power next they were level begging with the lib dems

its worrying they have even nearly 40% tbh

I really wouldn't worry about it. It means nothing.

Remember the hoo-ha about Jerry Springer The Opera that was the most complained about programme in the BBC's history with 55,000 complaints. Did you actually meet ANYONE who thought the programme was offensive? I certainly didn't and I get around a bit.

No, because the vast majority of the 55,000 complaints were generated by an intense campaign among some christian churches to get all their followers to complain and then get them to get everyone they knew to complain also. So a programme that bothered probably less than 1% of the viewing public ended up being the most complained about programme in BBC history.

So most polls like the one on here do not reflect how the public at large feel, just how many people can be bothered to vote one way or another. The 96 people who voted in favour of the BNP, where are they? Certainly not putting their point of view on this thread as the vast majority of posters are against them.

I haven't been on this forum long, but those that have, certainly seem to have recognised a few previously banned posters on here.

J

Oh because Question Time was so unfair to your precious leader?

Face facts, he was a joke on that programme, and would have been, however it had been run.

The programme was a joke.

Remember the hoo-ha about Jerry Springer The Opera that was the most complained about programme in the BBC's history with 55,000 complaints. Did you actually meet ANYONE who thought the programme was offensive? I certainly didn't and I get around a bit.

No, because the vast majority of the 55,000 complaints were generated by an intense campaign among some christian churches to get all their followers to complain and then get them to get everyone they knew to complain also. So a programme that bothered probably less than 1% of the viewing public ended up being the most complained about programme in BBC history.

So most polls like the one on here do not reflect how the public at large feel, just how many people can be bothered to vote one way or another. The 96 people who voted in favour of the BNP, where are they? Certainly not putting their point of view on this thread as the vast majority of posters are against them.

I haven't been on this forum long, but those that have, certainly seem to have recognised a few previously banned posters on here.

J

If that makes you feel a little secure you keep believing that.

J

Just a "few"????? One poster on here could account for 20 accounts alone....:hihi::hihi:

Hmm. Seems there's quite a few wannabe-mods on here. Deny/denigrate and insult anyone whose opinions don't match the 'chosen few'.

You'll be working for Question Time next...

That's how it goes.

Oh I see:

Hmm. Seems there's quite a few wannabe-mods on here. Deny/denigrate and insult anyone whose opinions don't match the 'chosen few'....

That's how it goes.

You really don't have to stick around....no one is forcing you.

Guest sibon

Or you could just use your own critical faculties and analyse voting trends in UK elections for the last seven years. The BNP are nowhere near even taking a single parliamentary seat. UKIP have more chance.:hihi:

So most recent studies of BNP support put it at somewhere between 6% and 8%.

And a sample of less than 250 on a thread on a local forum puts it at nearly 40%.

I wonder which one is closer to the truth?

Use your brains!

J

You really don't have to stick around....no one is forcing you.

True but that is what the BNP are fighting for; freedom of choice without having the forum mafia on our backs

Use your brains!

I think you may be being a little too generous there...

Guest sibon
The programme was a joke.

The programme was a tipping point, as you will find out... retrospectively.

I want to see NG interviewed properly by Paxman and Humphries. He has already proved that he is not up to the job of Party Leader. Either of the two interviewers would destroy him.

Griffin should be very glad that Spitting Image is no longer in existence.