BNP Poll - for against or don't know?

What is your opinion of the BNP?  

322 members have voted

1. 1. What is your opinion of the BNP?

• In favour of the BNP
    • Totally against the BNP
    • Don't know or Don't have an opinion

Oh I see:

By the way, it's rather silly having a poll on this subject, since we the forum users know, and the forum moderators know that the handful of racist rabble who post on here (and can't stick to the truth or often even the forum's rules) tend to register with multiple accounts so they can attempt to spread their ill-conceived 'opinions'. :rolleyes:

and...

.. and it's not as if the far-right sock-puppet accounts we see on here tend to be operated by people of any notable intelligence. :roll:

and...

Is it possible to conduct a public poll with a minimum post count criterion?

and...

But then MR B would say his posts should count for 60 votes!

and...

Quite simple really given that one ex-member has re-registered over 20 times with new names and been permanently banned a similar number of times. That's just one bnpee supporter, there are others who have also re-registered a number of times in order to make their little party seem important.

Hmm. Seems there's quite a few wannabe-mods on here. Deny/denigrate and insult anyone whose opinions don't match the 'chosen few'.

You'll be working for Question Time next...

Deny/denigrate and insult anyone whose opinions don't match the 'chosen few'.

Why? For asking for an open poll which cannot be manipulated? Do you have something to hide?

Oh because Question Time was so unfair to your precious leader?

Face facts, he was a joke on that programme, and would have been, however it had been run.

I hear there is a lot of criticism of his performance inside the BNP, particularly about being totally intellectually sidelined by a black woman. Any truth in that?

It's just as well she wasn't a gay, muslim, black woman or he'd have had to do the decent thing and take out his service revolver and shot himself. :D

Maybe he should anyway.

J

Quite simple really given that one ex-member has re-registered over 20 times with new names and been permanently banned a similar number of times. That's just one bnpee supporter, there are others who have also re-registered a number of times in order to make their little party seem important.

I did suspect that dual posters may be at work, the bnp vote count does seem to shoot up in short blasts and then stabalise.

One bnp fanatic on here has already stated he has also got a mobile dongle to use when he is out but in other threads says he is housebound due to personal circumstances, also the same persons post count has gone down by at least 90% in recent weeks.

Edited by alex3659

Oh I see:

Hmm. Seems there's quite a few wannabe-mods on here. Deny/denigrate and insult anyone whose opinions don't match the 'chosen few'.

..crikey you folks have got skin as thin as tissue paper..come back bawling when you contribute something similar to the anti Muslims threads where they've been maliciously insulted pretty constantly for the last couple of years.

I did suspect that dual posters may be at work, the bnp vote count does seem to shoot up in short blasts and then stabalise.

One bnp fanatic on here has already stated he has also got a mobile dongle to use when he is out but in other threads says he is housebound due to personal circumstances, also the same persons post count has gone down by at least 90% in recent weeks.

His new username is approaching a thousand posts fast as well, you may have noticed:hihi:

Can all these people who are registering to vote for the BNP on this poll actually post something here in support of the BNP.

At the end of the day, no-one gives a toss about a poll on a forum on a local website, even if it claimed 90% support for the BNP.

If you are bothered enough to register and vote, why can't you actually post something positive on this thread? :suspect:

J

Oh because Question Time was so unfair to your precious leader?

Face facts, he was a joke on that programme, and would have been, however it had been run.

I hear there is a lot of criticism of his performance inside the BNP, particularly about being totally intellectually sidelined by a black woman. Any truth in that?

It's just as well she wasn't a gay, muslim, black woman or he'd have had to do the decent thing and take out his service revolver and shot himself. :D

Maybe he should anyway.

J

Was he actually in the service of any army, ever, apart from the army of lunatics he leads?

Was he actually in the service of any army, ever, apart from the army of lunatics he leads?

I doubt it but I'm sure he could get something from his comrades in The UDA, UVF, UFF, Red Hand Commandos or any of the other Loyalist paramilitaries who still hold on to their weapons.

J

Can all these people who are registering to vote for the BNP on this poll actually post something here in support of the BNP.

At the end of the day, no-one gives a toss about a poll on a forum on a local website, even if it claimed 90% support for the BNP.

If you are bothered enough to register and vote, why can't you actually post something positive on this thread? :suspect:

J

Correct.

You would think at least a couple of the so far 96 would have something positive to say. I am one of the 11 sitting on the fence.

I am one of the 11 sitting on the fence.

Think of yourself as Switzerland. :D

J

Correct.

You would think at least a couple of the so far 96 would have something positive to say. I am one of the 11 sitting on the fence.

I love your chocolate!