BNP Poll - for against or don't know?

What is your opinion of the BNP?  

322 members have voted

1. 1. What is your opinion of the BNP?

• In favour of the BNP
    • Totally against the BNP
    • Don't know or Don't have an opinion

if immigration is the only thing you are basing your party choice on - why don't you vote ukip mason?

Im not saying im basing my opinion ONLY on the immigration issue.

The point IS clear other partys will not stand up on this issue and seem to take a back seat why ??

While i dont like alot of issues B.N.P have stated ,

i think the immigration issue is a massive problem and other partys dont seem to do anything about it. This is why right or wrong B.N.P may get votes maybe

Yes :rolleyes:

I have to say, my perception is that I wouldnt be made to feel particularly welcome, but that is only my perception.

Indigenous criminals is such a long winded way of saying BNP:hihi:

..I didnt want to exclude anybody! ;)

It is true that there would be less crime in the uk if there were no immigration.

And there would be even less crime if there were no people at all.

Your point is caller? :confused:

J

And there would be even less crime if there were no people at all.

Your point is caller? :confused:

J

That proportionately higher crime rates are generated by those lovely immigrants that some people jump to defend.

That proportionately higher crime rates are generated by those lovely immigrants that some people jump to defend.

All quiet on the dark side is it?

What does that statement actually mean? If there's one immigrant in the country and he commits a crime, the crime rate for immigrants is 100%, if he doesnt the crime rate is zero.

This is what people with your mindset are missing, the crime rate amongst immigrants may be higher than the rest of the population, but the overwhelming majority of crime is not committed by the immigrants, because they are relatively low in population number.

Even then the vast majority of immigrants are perfectly law abiding, contributing citizens.

What does that statement actually mean? If there's one immigrant in the country and he commits a crime, the crime rate for immigrants is 100%, if he doesnt the crime rate is zero.

This is what people with your mindset are missing, the crime rate amongst immigrants may be higher than the rest of the population, but the overwhelming majority of crime is not committed by the immigrants, because they are relatively low in population number.

Even then the vast majority of immigrants are perfectly law abiding, contributing citizens.

Your bold is not missed at all, it is both obvious and known, but the immigrant communities (some more than others) are responsible for disproportionately high contributions to crime levels. Do you dispute this?

Your bold is not missed at all, it is both obvious and known, but the immigrant communities (some more than others) are responsible for disproportionately high contributions to crime levels. Do you dispute this?

Jeesus, dispute it? I mentioned it in my post!

But there are reasons for it, if you look at crime rates amongst immigrants higher up the social scale then they're actually less than the indigenous population and far less than the immigrants lower down, so the reasons for the disproportionality are that immigrants are over represented in terms of the factors that cause crime, poverty, poor education, poor housing, negative social affiliations etc.

Jeesus, dispute it? I mentioned it in my post!

But there are reasons for it, if you look at crime rates amongst immigrants higher up the social scale then they're actually less than the indigenous population and far less than the immigrants lower down, so the reasons for the disproportionality are that immigrants are over represented in terms of the factors that cause crime, poverty, poor education, poor housing, negative social affiliations etc.

Indeed, and that's because minority group immigrants have a greater likelihood of being poor, unintelligent, uneducated and of no value to an employer - great reasons never to have let them in to start with.

What if the immigrants were white Benny how would you find them?
There you go again with your obsession of adressing mambers with silly names, we can now add to the list of racist 'boy', 'son', 'sir', 'Benny', and lin.