BNP Poll - for against or don't know?

What is your opinion of the BNP?  

322 members have voted

1. 1. What is your opinion of the BNP?

• In favour of the BNP
    • Totally against the BNP
    • Don't know or Don't have an opinion

I'm in favor of the BNP, but I don't have to explain to you or anyone else why.

That's pathetic! Supporting a political party is not like having a favourite colour, or film or breed of dog. It has real implications for people, especially if you support that party in an election.

Saying "I support the BNP but I'm not going to say why" just reinforces the idea that most people who vote BNP are thickos that don't really know what they are voting for, and swallow whole, everything they read in the Sun or Daily Star.

Is that you?

J

That's pathetic! Supporting a political party is not like having a favourite colour, or film or breed of dog. It has real implications for people, especially if you support that party in an election.

Saying "I support the BNP but I'm not going to say why" just reinforces the idea that most people who vote BNP are thickos that don't really know what they are voting for, and swallow whole, everything they read in the Sun or Daily Star.

Is that you?

J

If you want to call me pathetic again, PM me.

Guest sibon

Oh, instead of getting all macho, why don't you tell us more about your opinions.

I was thinking of starting a new BNP poll thread but with a public poll (mods, is that possible on this site?). It would be very interesting to see by how much the 'pro-BNP' vote dropped when people's votes were made public. Yes, even though most people are anonymous on here.

I might just do that yet!

J

Not mine ........ im very open on here about my support of the BNP

learn to read then get back to me

You say you don't support them, yet fiercely 'defend' a position which isn't attacked and try to deflect attention away from them. this is an oft used tactic.

The irony of this is that your question was answered and you refused to acknowledge the answers, yet you are now telling me to learn to read.

Edited by happyhippy

Why? I'm just as happy to call you pathetic on here.

Public forum, public debate and you have publicly admitted to supporting the BNP but wont say why.

It's not the law to say why you support one party or another but refusing to do so, just makes you look stupid.

Believe it or not I'd love to see someone come on here and have a proper debate about the policies of the BNP but despite their electoral success and their 'new respectability', nobody wants to do that.

No, you don't have to say why you support the BNP, but your refusal to do so just supports the belief that most people have, of BNP voters just being a bunch of idiots who would vote for anyone who shouted "get rid of the pakis and hang the muslim terrorists".

Not good enough.

J

Why weren't you several months ago when you allegedly may have voted UKIP instead of a mainstream party?

Good! I respect your honesty.

Do you think the BNP has the ability to actually make any real changes or are they just a vessel for protest votes?

J

i think the system was at one stage in meltdown but its noway as bad as its made out by the far right. however nobody dare talk about the issue. why, they get called a racist.

I'm not sure I understand you. The matter is debated regularly by all people on the political spectrum, and in all walks of life.

The only people who get called racist are those who support the BNP and their odious, racist policies.

There isn't a party which doesn't have a policy on immigration to the UK, and there also isn't one which advocates uncontrolled immigration. To do so would be nonsensical in the extreme.

Oh, instead of getting all macho, why don't you tell us more about your opinions.

To be honest with you mate, I believe it's pointless. Neither of us will get anywhere and neither of us will change our minds I'm pretty sure. It just drags people in to petty name calling and puts people off any serious debate.

You seem like quite an open sort of fella, So I'll tell you one thing i really think.

You asked this because the "for" count is probably higher than you expected:

Who are the other 89?

Here's the reason I think they are silent:

Is that you?

J

THAT is the quality of debate you have on YOUR side.

slacko, why do you support a party that has so many rapists and paedophiles among its members?

Some people seem to have forgotten about this thread. I am ashamed to see that some of my Hillsborough neighbours have admitted to being BNP supporters. http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=211116&highlight=bnp+loopylulu

I love the typical "I am not racist BUT..." lol.

Edited by A.B.Yaffle