1. 1. What is your opinion of the BNP?

• In favour of the BNP
    • Totally against the BNP
    • Don't know or Don't have an opinion

I suggest xHollymayx.

Kind of snappy.

mature, bet your a bully.

try reading my posts.

I note a few banned posters are back no doubt with 20 usernames a piece.What is the point of this poll?

I was thinking of starting a new BNP poll thread but with a public poll (mods, is that possible on this site?). It would be very interesting to see by how much the 'pro-BNP' vote dropped when people's votes were made public. Yes, even though most people are anonymous on here.

I might just do that yet!

J

i think the system was at one stage in meltdown but its noway as bad as its made out by the far right. however nobody dare talk about the issue. why, they get called a racist.

In fairness no-one on the 'left' dares engage in the topic either as they'll get accused of calling someone a racist when in fact they hadn't thought of it :huh: Confused?

Guest sibon

try reading my posts.

I have done.

Hence my conclusion.

The problem is not the issue of immigration in reality but more the perception of immigration. The statement that we have unchecked immigration is laughable; if you go and research the laws in place our system is as strict as the australian system everyone seems to perceive as better.

The government just hasn't a clue,

http://www.parliamentlive.tv/Main/Player.aspx?meetingId=5097

This thread get derailed much?

hollymay kept dragging the discussion away from BNP policies and into a multitude of other areas while at the same time claiming that everyone is shouting the BNP down and calling them racists.

Everyone is going on about how important the BNP's recent electoral successes are and how they should be taken seriously and debated with. So we have this ludicrous situation where the poll says nearly 40% of people here, support the BNP but not one person has come on here, said they support the BNP and argued why we should all vote for them.

Pathetic! Can just one of those 88 people who have said they are 'in favour of the BNP' please come on this thread and say why?

Are you actually ashamed of publicly supporting the BNP? Is that it?

J

hollymay kept dragging the discussion away from BNP policies and into a multitude of other areas while at the same time claiming that everyone is shouting the BNP down and calling them racists.

Everyone is going on about how important the BNP's recent electoral successes are and how they should be taken seriously and debated with. So we have this ludicrous situation where the poll says nearly 40% of people here, support the BNP but not one person has come on here, said they support the BNP and argued why we should all vote for them.

Pathetic! Can just one of those 88 people who have said they are 'in favour of the BNP' please come on this thread and say why?

J

there is no debate to be had here, just individuals wanting to point score.:roll:

Guest sibon
there is no debate to be had here, just individuals wanting to point score.:roll:

OK, "Hollymay". Let's have a debate. I'll start with a simple question:

Do you think that the BNP have sufficient, sound policies, for me to consider voting for them?

Whilst you are answering, please be a love and explain what the policies are and why they would benefit Britain.

And I have another couple of questions.

If the BNP repatriated all non-whites from the UK, what effect would this have on the economy especially in the service sector where most ethnic minorities work?

There are some £100 million pounds worth of black players in the Premier league alone. Would a BNP government compensate teams for the loss of these players?

Serious questions, now please answer them.

J

J

I'm in favor of the BNP, but I don't have to explain to you or anyone else why. If you you have a problem with that, I don't give a toss.

Guest sibon
I'm in favor of the BNP, but I don't have to explain to you or anyone else why. If you you have a problem with that, I don't give a toss.

So, that is one. Thanks for your honesty Slacko. It would be good if you could explain why. That is at the heart of a good debate.

Who are the other 89?

So, that is one. Thanks for your honesty Slacko. It would be good if you could explain why. That is at the heart of a good debate.

Who are the other 89?

I can't be bothered.