BNP Poll - for against or don't know?

What is your opinion of the BNP?  

322 members have voted

1. 1. What is your opinion of the BNP?

• In favour of the BNP
    • Totally against the BNP
    • Don't know or Don't have an opinion

Shall we say that when standing in elections, Sinn Fein do a lot better than the BNP?

J

That seems a perfectly fair and accurate statement.

Guest sibon
i dont, please read my posts. i support free speech. i think that if the bnp was seen for what it is support would fall away. however soundbite rants dont work they just help the bnp gain support. why are so many people in support of the bnp? i think its due to the failure of the government to address the concerns of many people. issue one, mass unchecked immagration. to me it seems if the issue is raised the person that raised the issue is branded a racist. the result is the issue is not debated, it festers into support for the far right, the bnp.

You remind me of another poster, who "left" the forum a while ago. She used to start threads off. Then provoke arguments. Then play the victim.

Just an observation.

The problem is not the issue of immigration in reality but more the perception of immigration. The statement that we have unchecked immigration is laughable; if you go and research the laws in place our system is as strict as the australian system everyone seems to perceive as better.

i aggree with you, but it seems a few million dont

You remind me of another poster, who "left" the forum a while ago. She used to start threads off. Then provoke arguments. Then play the victim.

Just an observation.

this is a debate

im for free speech for all

how about you?

So you agree there is no mass unchecked immigration?

Surely the problem therefore lies with a sensationalist right -wing media and a lazy consumer society? The BNP are very used to using new-media outlets like the internet however to spread lies and miss-information about immigration such as orchestrating the wildcat strikes about foreign workers in last few months.

Oh my god, you've lost it completely now! :o

You claim that the UK has mass, unchecked immigration then someone posts that we don't have mass, unchecked immigration and you say you agree with them.

Are you really the best the BNP can do?

J

Guest sibon
this is a debate

im for free speech for all

how about you?

I love free speech. In fact, the more you use it, the less I feel that I have to say, to counteract your nonsense.

Speak freely "Hollymay". Contradict yourself as much as you like. You are doing a grand job.

Oh my god, you've lost it completely now! :o

You claim that the UK has mass, unchecked immigration then someone posts that we don't have mass, unchecked immigration and you say you agree with them.

J

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

read my posts!!!

this is why the bnp are doing so well because of you and those like you.

i have not claimed anything

i asked a question

when i asked it i said the YOUR A RACIST RANTERS WOULD START

thanks for proving my point

Guest sibon

J

Did you see Nick Griffin on Question Time:)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

read my posts!!!

this is why the bnp are doing so well because of you and those like you.

i have not claimed anything

i asked a question

when i asked it i said the YOUR A RACIST RANTERS WOULD START

thanks for proving my point

This works best read aloud in Jonathon Ross's voice.

i dont, please read my posts. i support free speech. i think that if the bnp was seen for what it is support would fall away. however soundbite rants dont work they just help the bnp gain support. why are so many people in support of the bnp? i think its due to the failure of the government to address the concerns of many people. issue one, mass unchecked immagration. to me it seems if the issue is raised the person that raised the issue is branded a racist. the result is the issue is not debated, it festers into support for the far right, the bnp.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

see what i mean?