BNP Poll - for against or don't know?

What is your opinion of the BNP?  

322 members have voted

1. 1. What is your opinion of the BNP?

• In favour of the BNP
    • Totally against the BNP
    • Don't know or Don't have an opinion

Rather than keeping on the diversionary tactic used by hollymay, I'd like to continue to ask for an answer to my question with regard to BNP policy.

Of course, she's welcome to answer herself if she wishes, now I've clarified the question for her.

I doubt she knows that as she would have replied by now. I suspect she meant that the BNP were more popular than Sinn Fein as that seemed to be the thrust of her argument.

That makes Sinn Fein 4 times as popular with the electorate than the BNP and 5 times as popular as the BNP if you look at the last Assembly election results.

So we agree then, that Sinn Fein enjoy much bigger electoral support than the BNP?

J

I think the fairest way of putting it is SF is more popular in Ulster than the BNP is in Great Britain.

Holly is correct on that.

In the euro elections sinn fein got 126,184 votes the BNP got 943,598 votes.

Obviously SF only stand in the comparitively small ulster constituancy, but in flat terms she is quite correct.

However if you purley look at constituancies fough BNP got 6.2% of the vote and SF 26%.

========================

thanks for that, did you miss me? just putting kid to bed.

========================

thanks for that, did you miss me? just putting kid to bed.

holly, why do you support a party that has members who are bombers, rapists and child molesters?

holly, why do you support a party that has members who are bombers, rapists and child molesters?

i dont, please read my posts. i support free speech. i think that if the bnp was seen for what it is support would fall away. however soundbite rants dont work they just help the bnp gain support. why are so many people in support of the bnp? i think its due to the failure of the government to address the concerns of many people. issue one, mass unchecked immagration. to me it seems if the issue is raised the person that raised the issue is branded a racist. the result is the issue is not debated, it festers into support for the far right, the bnp.

i dont, please read my posts. i support free speech. i think that if the bnp was seen for what it is support would fall away. however soundbite rants dont work they just help the bnp gain support. why are so many people in support of the bnp? i think its due to the failure of the government to address the concerns of many people. issue one, mass unchecked immagration. to me it seems if the issue is raised the person that raised the issue is branded a racist. the result is the issue is not debated, it festers into support for the far right, the bnp.

Which doesn't exist. Why do you champion the BNP so?

I think the fairest way of putting it is SF is more popular in Ulster than the BNP is in Great Britain.

6 county Ulster or 8 county Ulster? All Ireland elections or just the north?

Shall we say that when standing in elections, Sinn Fein do a lot better than the BNP?

J

Which doesn't exist. Why do you champion the BNP so?

learn to read then get back to me

This year, immigration is less than one quarter of one per cent of the population. You've been told this. So you support an extremely unpleasant bunch of child rapists in the BNP, because of something that doesn't exist. There is no "mass immigration" at all.

The problem is not the issue of immigration in reality but more the perception of immigration. The statement that we have unchecked immigration is laughable; if you go and research the laws in place our system is as strict as the australian system everyone seems to perceive as better.

learn to read then get back to me

Perhaps you should learn to construct a sentence first?

6 county Ulster or 8 county Ulster? All Ireland elections or just the north?

Shall we say that when standing in elections, Sinn Fein do a lot better than the BNP?

J

it fantastic how knee capping works