322 members have voted

1. 1. What is your opinion of the BNP?

• In favour of the BNP
    • Totally against the BNP
    • Don't know or Don't have an opinion

Are you For them

Against them

Or Don't know?

Let's see what's the general consensus on the forum at least...

Also, I've not done a poll before so if this hasn't turned out right the first time any help would be appreciated to add the 3 options mentioned.

They're ****

Edited by medusa
language!

100% FOR the BNP -immigration needs sorting out ,and the main parties have no intention ,or a backbone to do the job .

A bunch of neaderthals whose policies are the most unrealistic bunch of tosh in UK politics, which is going some given the dross we have as politicians.

Reckon by the end of this thread it will stand that 90% of the forum are against the bnp - such is the way of things - so what is the point in continually bringing up threads like this. Do you really expect people to wave their hands in the air saying "I support the BNP" when they know they are going to get nothing but needless abuse thrown at them for daring to have an opinion? Yeah right!

Dragon of Ana

Reckon by the end of this thread it will stand that 90% of the forum are against the bnp - such is the way of things - so what is the point in continually bringing up threads like this. Do you really expect people to wave their hands in the air saying "I support the BNP" when they know they are going to get nothing but needless abuse thrown at them for daring to have an opinion? Yeah right!

Dragon of Ana

Are you one of those that supports them but are too chicken to say so?

100% FOR the BNP -immigration needs sorting out ,and the main parties have no intention ,or a backbone to do the job .

Mr Benn, fully support your right to support whoever you want,m but could I ask you how you think their cunning plan of leaving the EU and leaving NATO and kicking all the American bases out of the UK would leave us defensewise?

The stated policy is that the "white colonies" would all flock round and join in, but in reality Canada and NZ would run a mile, and almost certainly Australia too.

Are you one of those that supports them but are too chicken to say so?

I mostly agree with your posts on the forums, but this is just bullying and ignorant.

Everyone's entitled to their opinion, even if you don't agree with it. It certainly don't make it wrong.

This whole BNP thing has gone on and on, and simply does nothing but exposes the bullies who profess to hate all the fascism, yet do the same thing on the forums they post on.

I have to vote against them.

I`m no lover of mass immigration and what have you but the BNP give the impression that one race of people is superior to another race simply because of colour- a bit of melanin under their skin. Thats simply wrong.

Nah - Not too chicken. I believe that this country is suffering through immigration. I hate everyone who is not me - no matter the colour of their skin or their religion. I am a one man racist in that if you are not me - then I hate you. Simple.

Actually I also hate me so god knows what I am.

Support the BNP? Yeah why not - if only because I know there are so many people ready to hang them all for their views. Count me in.

Dragon of Ana

I mostly agree with your posts on the forums, but this is just bullying and ignorant.

Everyone's entitled to their opinion, even if you don't agree with it. It certainly don't make it wrong.

This whole BNP thing has gone on and on, and simply does nothing but exposes the bullies who profess to hate all the fascism, yet do the same thing on the forums they post on.

How is it bullying? I asked a question. Since when have i denied anyone a right to an opinion? Behave!