I'm a Celebrity .. 2009! - thread may contain spoilers!

putting aside all the crap things jordan has done i have to say i admire her for her balls if nothing else.

I am not going to watch it this year, as they Jordan is joining them soon and I dont like her.

And the only reason she's joining soon rather than now is so she can finish her lucrative book signing tour.

I am slightly worried by katie Price going in as I have just read in a magazine today that Harvey was taken ill last week, so if I was her I wouldn't want to be so far away.

They seem to be a nice group of people already, think things will change when she goes in tomorrow.

That poor kid will be much better off in the hands of a nanny than that rough s*** of a mother, so it's probably for the best really :|

Noooo!

Let's hope that our voting public have the savvy to keep her in for a while and subject her to all the bushtucker trials.

From what I remember last time, she was extremely brave & not phased by anything (a bit like Sam Fox last night) so if people are hoping to see her squirm they will be disappointed.

I am not going to watch it this year, as they Jordan is joining them soon and I dont like her.

Watched it last night, but that's it for me - no more. Can't stand Jordan, so that's one viewer down - but I guess ITV think it will push their viewing figures up.

I cant stand Jordan, I imagine that sam fox will tackle her about her ridiculas life, moving in a new bloke 2 weeks after their daddy leaves she is a disgrace.

Spider in your mouth???? I couldn't even put that :gag: thing in my hand!

Best jungle start ever love Kim And George,they will be very entertaining.:hihi:

They seem like a very pleasant bunch up to now until the bitching starts.

What I would love to see in the next few days is Sam and Jordan having the biggest cat fight,the vile Jordan being put through the worst bush tucker trial ever and then getting booted out.The woman is a disgrace to the female gender.:gag:

Best jungle start ever love Kim And George,they will be very entertaining.:hihi:

What I would love to see in the next few days is Sam and Jordan having the biggest cat fight,the vile Jordan being put through the worst bush tucker trial ever and then getting booted out.The woman is a disgrace to the female gender.:gag:

i'll second that :thumbsup:

putting aside all the crap things jordan has done i have to say i admire her for her balls if nothing else.

Me too. I've always thought that about Katie, I don't agree with the way she's conducted herself recently through her marriage breakdown, but I do like her. One thing is for sure - she says it as it is!!

I think it will be just great with Jordan in there again, but do think she will clash with one or two of the women.

Agree with everything you've said, i think she may spoil it though,...i think Sam Fox is too nice a lady to soil her hands on the likes of KP, i dont think the two Scots lads will take any crap from her or anyone else...should be good...:)

lol. Yeah interesting bunch all nicey nicey for now.

I just think that Katie Price will spoil it though. She wont do herself any favours though if she goes in there and slags of Pete. He now as a big following (and no I aint one of em) so could do her more harm than good.

Yes going in after her son was in hospital with suspected swine flu and was by his bedside day and night but she has managed to get herself in there ok, pathetic.....deep breaths now gettting irrate :hihi:

Getting Katie Price back in is just a clever ploy by ITV who's greatest fear is falling viewing figures.

Just like retailers and other businesses they judge their success on viewing figures compared with the previous year.

If the the viewing figures fall below last year then the series is deemed a failure with "diminishing viewing figures" being slashed all over the newspapers.

It's happened to "Big Brother" the viewing figures have been getting fewer and fewer until the plug eventually was pulled.

ITV had to get viewers talking and hopefully tuning in to see Katie stir things up, otherwise "I'm a Celebrity" was likely to follow the same fate as "Big Brother".

Edited by Kingmaker2

Getting Katie Price back in is just a clever ploy by ITV who's greatest fear is falling viewing figures.

Just like retailers and other businesses they judge their success on viewing figures of the previous year.

If the the viewing figures fall below last year then the series is deemed a failure with "diminishing viewing figures" being slashed all over the newspapers.

It's happened to "Big Brother" the viewing figures have been getting fewer and fewer until the plug eventually was pulled.

ITV had to get viewers talking and hopefully tuning in to see Katie stir things up, otherwise "I'm a Celebrity" was likely to follow the same fate as "Big Brother".

Yes agreed- but have to admit I love it. They are so nicey nice with each other at the begining then after a few days the nails are out and sharpened :hihi: