I'm a Celebrity .. 2009! - thread may contain spoilers!

Barrel meet scraper, scraper this is barrel.

:hihi: :hihi:

Well I am happy to report that this year I actually know most of them which makes a change,lol. Should be a good one.

I am enjoying this years now, normally it takes me a couple of days to get into it, but tonight has been good. Not to sure about Jordan going in, i read she is in tomorrow, why she has to go again in i never know with what the public think of her, just hope she dont spoil it, maybe she is wishing Peter sees it and goes in to.

Well I am happy to report that this year I actually know most of them which makes a change,lol. Should be a good one.

I am not going to watch it this year, as they Jordan is joining them soon and I dont like her.

I am slightly worried by katie Price going in as I have just read in a magazine today that Harvey was taken ill last week, so if I was her I wouldn't want to be so far away.

They seem to be a nice group of people already, think things will change when she goes in tomorrow.

I am slightly worried by katie Price going in as I have just read in a magazine today that Harvey was taken ill last week, so if I was her I wouldn't want to be so far away.

They seem to be a nice group of people already, think things will change when she goes in tomorrow.

I dont think Harvey being ill will put her off.

lol. Yeah interesting bunch all nicey nicey for now.

I just think that Katie Price will spoil it though. She wont do herself any favours though if she goes in there and slags of Pete. He now as a big following (and no I aint one of em) so could do her more harm than good.

Yes going in after her son was in hospital with suspected swine flu and was by his bedside day and night but she has managed to get herself in there ok, pathetic.....deep breaths now gettting irrate :hihi:

lol. Yeah interesting bunch all nicey nicey for now.

I just think that Katie Price will spoil it though. She wont do herself any favours though if she goes in there and slags of Pete. He now as a big following (and no I aint one of em) so could do her more harm than good.

Yes going in after her son was in hospital with suspected swine flu and was by his bedside day and night but she has managed to get herself in there ok, pathetic.....deep breaths now gettting irrate :hihi:

I like Pete dont I ?:)

I dont know, do you? :P lol

:wave: Patricia

Yes, he seems like a nice guy doesnt he ?:)

It will certainly boost the viewing figures thats for sure,

lets hope she is first to go....but we know that WONT happen because she is being paid double of everyone else, they will want to get their moneys worth :rant:

Edited by shaznay

lets hope she is first to go..........

Noooo!

Let's hope that our voting public have the savvy to keep her in for a while and subject her to all the bushtucker trials.