BNP member selling poppies in Morrisons (Catcliffe)

:hihi:

In those world wars, we murdered:

9: Left handers

:o I don't know how I managed to survive, then. :o

Please tell me how you think that the British Legion are been used by anyone, whoever it is, is collecting for the servicemen of our country, what do the collectors gain out of it,

A platform to use our respect and gratitude for those who fell to gain a position to promote their odious party, which has people at the top of the chain who say things like "Churchill was a <deleted profanities> who led us into a pointless war with other whites standing up for their race."

Rather flies in the face of what the British Legion stands for, doesn't it?

Please tell me how you think that the British Legion are been used by anyone, whoever it is, is collecting for the servicemen of our country, what do the collectors gain out of it, it is quite obvious what the servicemen gain out of it, would you rather the servicemen go without the moneys collected on their behalf just because someone who you don't like is collecting for them?

Just out of interest, when the store evicted this woman from collecting, was there anyone else to take her place, or did the collection then stop?

the likes of the BNP use groups such as the army / british legion to lever themselves into peoples minds as a supporter of all things british

the likes of the army (and i think the british legion) have said they dont want to be associated with racist / facist groups such as the BNP

the BNP obviously didnt bother listening..............like the selfish toerags they are

Please tell me how you think that the British Legion are been used by anyone, whoever it is, is collecting for the servicemen of our country,what do the collectors gain out of it,
Obviously, a 'celebrity' BNP councillor will attract negative interest, as this one did outside Morrisons, so fewer people would contribute. What do they get out of it? Well obviously, the positive association of being linked to supporting the British Legion, even though they dont endorse their principles that's why the Legion are upset about it.

it is quite obvious what the servicemen gain out of it, would you rather the servicemen go without the moneys collected on their behalf just because someone who you don't like is collecting for them?

Clearly it was someone the majority of people didnt like or she wouldnt have been moved on.

Just out of interest, when the store evicted this woman from collecting, was there anyone else to take her place, or did the collection then stop?

If the story's true I'd like to know how she came to be an official Poppy Appeal collector in the first place, maybe she'd just stuck a label on a jam jar for her holidays?

Edited by boyfriday

3: Muslims

4: blacks

5: gays

6: Catholics

7: Chinese

8: Fat people

10: BNP supporters

when do we start on the French (the right handed ones)?

I always thought that the British legion was all about collecting and looking after British Servicemen, nothing to do with Jews or any political party, does it really matter WHO is collecting for the poppy appeal?
My bold

Errr, yes! How would you feel about donating to Save the Children if the person rattling the tin was Gary Glitter??

My bold

Errr, yes! How would you feel about donating to Save the Children if the person rattling the tin was Gary Glitter??

..oh rock on Dozy, do you wanna be in my gang?! :banana:

My bold

Whoever is collecting for a good cause - it doesn't matter. The poppy appeal is a great charity if the bnp raises funds to help soldiers and their families then good on them.

3: Muslims

4: blacks

5: gays

6: Catholics

7: Chinese

8: Fat people

10: BNP supporters

Hurumph! These days, all we ever get are repeats! :D

Surely it's obvious men and women who fought against nazi fascism do not want neo-fascists like the bnp collecting for them, they are the very type they fought the war against. There were also black people who fought and died in WWII for this country. Exactly what does that say for the bnp, appreciative aren't they? :rant::loopy:

Surely it's obvious men and women who fought against nazi fascism do not want neo-fascists like the bnp collecting for them, they are the very type they fought the war against. There were also black people who fought and died in WWII for this country. Exactly what does that say for the bnp, appreciative aren't they? :rant::loopy:

but it's not just for ww2 veterans, its for all war british veterans

but it's not just for ww2 veterans, its for all war british veterans

You'll know already that soldiers of many different nationalities have fought for and alongside the British in all the conflicts we've been engaged in.