BNP member selling poppies in Morrisons (Catcliffe)

Guest sibon
wildcat, halibut, tab1, john x, plain talker, etc

Congratulations, john x. Only 54 posts into your SF career and you have got right up the noses of the Loony Right:hihi: Nice posting.

This woman is a known fascist. Are you cool with that?

J

says who you? and to be honest I couldnt give a monkeys what her politics are and neither should you.she is helping a good cause and that all that matters.

Guest sibon
Who gives a monkeys if the person selling poppys is a BNP member,as long as the money goes to the right causes then thats all that matters.

Those who sell the poppys love this country and are patriotic,so give this woman a break for gods sake.

For the umpteenth time. The British Legion give a monkey's. Therefore the BNP should do the decent thing and back off. They seem unable to do so though. Why do you think that is?

Guest sibon
------------------------------------------------------------------------

thats rubbish and you know it. the legion made a political statement and should have kept out of it. plenty of odius partys and individuals wear the poppy. there smell will never rub off on the legion, unless they get involved in politics.

The Legion made a very private approach to Nick Griffin first. He chose to ignore them. That is why the BL were forced into a public political statement. I'm glad they did so, I don't want the Poppy that I wear to become a symbol of the British Fascists.

says who you?

She stood for the BNP in the European elections. That's not me just saying it, it is a member of public record.

J

She stood for the BNP in the European elections. That's not me just saying it, it is a member of public record.

J

And?so what,like I said who cares as long as the money goes to the right cause,its people like you who have politicise everything,no wonder the BNP are becoming stronger.I tell you if thats all you have to worry about then you really need to get out a little more.

And?so what,like I said who cares as long as the money goes to the right cause,

I take it you'd be cool with Gary Glitter collecting at Catcliffe then, as long as the money went to the right cause? :suspect:

J

I take it you'd be cool with Gary Glitter collecting at Catcliffe then, as long as the money went to the right cause? :suspect:

J

deary me,never mind eh .:roll:

deary me,never mind eh .:roll:

I'll take that as a yes then.

J

again its the price of freedom, im well aware of what the poppy is and wear one with pride. politicians of all partys wear the poppy and suck up to the military. the legion should not involve itself and stay above such matters.

God you talk trash..your not Mr Benn's wife are you?

"Wanna buy a poppy in respect of our war dead? BTW...(while your getting the coins from your purse) you have really nice teeth...thanks to the brilliant science conducted by our blessed Third Reich".

Instead of defending your position with "freedom of speech":gag: you should actually use your freedom of speech to nail this sad little woman for who she is and who she stands for and represents.

Freedom of speech also allows you to counter argue...not merely agree...duh!...unless you agree of course?

After coming back to this thread a couple of days later, I'm still unhappy about this comment in relation to my post and I would like an explanation for it, as it is directed to me personally.

If it is in error, I would like it to be retracted.

Did you not read the immediate reply ;)

this woman is a known fascist. Are you cool with that?

J

-------------------------------------------------

who this woman votes for is her choice. Free speech.