BNP member selling poppies in Morrisons (Catcliffe)

time for bed im sure we can continue this another time.

TWO paedophiles jailed for sex attacks on schoolgirls last week are named on the leaked list of British National Party members, we can reveal.

Perverts Ian Richard Hindle, 32, and Andrew Paul Wells, 49, plied two 14-year-olds with alcohol before subjecting them to sickening abuse.

Both men appear on a 12,000 strong BNP membership roll, alongside police officers, soldiers, doctors, prison officers—and even vicars.

The sex beasts’ membership will bring further shame to the far-right party.

http://northwestnationalists.blogspot.com/2008/11/evil-paedos-are-secret-bnp-thugs.html

Deleted by me!

Edited by sccsux

democracy is finished in this country.

Guest sibon
democracy is finished in this country.

Now, that is proper news. Have you got a link:hihi:

Now, that is proper news. Have you got a link:hihi:

i rest my case :hihi:

I know this (in theory). However, there are people in our society who will believe the propoganda from this that the BNP will inevitably use.

People's perceptions are key.

I'm simply pointing out, that by doing things like this (banning people wearing a poppy) they are simply giving the BNP amunition.

Again, will the BL return monies to any BNP supporter who asks for thier money back (as they - BL - don't want to be associated with the BNP)?

If not, then this woman should be allowed to sell them.

The Legion havent banned BNP supporters from wearing the poppy sccsux, and of course your average BNP supporter isn't trying to make any political capital out of their 'relationship' with the British Legion, that's what the Legion are objecting to.

I know this (in theory). However, there are people in our society who will believe the propoganda from this that the BNP will inevitably use.

People's perceptions are key.

I'm simply pointing out, that by doing things like this (banning people wearing a poppy) they are simply giving the BNP amunition.

Again, will the BL return monies to any BNP supporter who asks for thier money back (as they - BL - don't want to be associated with the BNP)?

If not, then this woman should be allowed to sell them.

I expect the BL would be happy to give money back to any BNP member in that situation. It would rather demonstrate the point about how they are trying to use the BL to distract from their Nazi apologism, the sort of thing Nick Griffin was convcted of with his holoahoax claiming SS special copy of the Rune.

its interesting that a student can **** on poppys but the british legion dont tell him he should not wear the poppy

its interesting that a student can **** on poppys but the british legion dont tell him he should not wear the poppy

Why should they? He made a mistake whilst drunk.

Rather different from Nick Griffin who has spent a lifetime apologising for our opponents and undermining our troops like recently calling for our senior Generals to be executed or in the Rune where he said things like: "The Waffen SS were no worse than the troops of other nations - countless Allied war-crimes are simply not publicised." The SS were instrumental in a genocide, there is no equivalent :gag:

Why should they? He made a mistake whilst drunk.

Rather different from Nick Griffin who has spent a lifetime apologising for our opponents and undermining our troops like recently calling for our senior Generals to be executed or in the Rune where he said things like: "The Waffen SS were no worse than the troops of other nations - countless Allied war-crimes are simply not publicised." The SS were instrumental in a genocide, there is no equivalent :gag:

but its ok to **** on them then wear one ??:roll:

but its ok to **** on them then wear one ??:roll:

Not ok, but not an offence of the same magnitude. NG has made it his career to metaphorically **** on poppies.