BNP member selling poppies in Morrisons (Catcliffe)

Isn't banning a elected party undemocratic?

They are doing a good job of doing that themselves.

This idiot looks like getting himself suspended from the London Assembly for lying,

http://www.metro.co.uk/news/article.html?BNP_councillor_made_up_murders&in_article_id=743018&in_page_id=34

others have appalling attendance records and many others fiddled their expenses so obviously that they were always going to get caught.

Two senior BNP officials are known paedophiles and when that breaks they will tear themselves apart.

J

They are doing a good job of doing that themselves.

This idiot looks like getting himself suspended from the London Assembly for lying,

http://www.metro.co.uk/news/article.html?BNP_councillor_made_up_murders&in_article_id=743018&in_page_id=34

others have appalling attendance records and many others fiddled their expenses so obviously that they were always going to get caught.

Two senior BNP officials are known paedophiles and when that breaks they will tear themselves apart.J

lol you get worse you really do so come on then show proof that some are paedos or are you like halibut full of it.

so come on then show proof that some are paedos

Why? :confused:

J

Guest sibon
lol you get worse you really do so come on then show proof that some are paedos or are you like halibut full of it.

That has been done, earlier in the thread. It's true.

And you have as much recourse to Google as the rest of us. Look it up yourself.

That has been done, earlier in the thread. It's true.

And you have as much recourse to Google as the rest of us. Look it up yourself.

now let me guess you are talking about the 2 young men who ALEGEDLY messed about with two 15 yr olds,now seeing as no one was even arrested for a offence all you have done is made slanderous comments.well not you but johhny boy.A theme is running through this thread,its called slandering a individual or persons without any proof you lot ought to be carefull what you post.

Guest sibon
now let me guess you are talking about the 2 young men who ALEGEDLY messed about with two 15 yr olds,now seeing as no one was even arrested for a offence all you have done is made slanderous comments.well not you but johhny boy.A theme is running through this thread,its called slandering a individual or persons without any proof you lot ought to be carefull what you post.

I'm always careful what I post.

Read this

And this for a few more

You can apologise any time you like.

I'm always careful what I post.

Read this

And this for a few more

You can apologise any time you like.

nothing to apologise for,your second link is to people convicted of other crimes not paedo stuff and as for your first I didnt know about those 2.

Just to clarify those who commit crimes deserve all they get no matter what party they come from.;)

oh and of course the date on your links is nov 2008 which is in the open but johnnyboy was saying when this news breaks then so and so implying its new.

Edited by db59

Just to clarify those who commit crimes deserve all they get no matter what party they come from.;)

Does that include Dick Griffin who was convicted of publishing or distributing racially inflammatory material?

J

Guest sibon
nothing to apologise for,your second link is to people convicted of other crimes not paedo stuff and as for your first I didnt know about those 2.

oh and of course the date on your links is nov 2008 which is in the open but johnnyboy was saying when this news breaks then so and so implying its new.

You didn't read the bit about Roderick Rowley then. Your attention to detail is shocking.

As I said, you can apologise any time you like.

Does that include Dick Griffin who was convicted of publishing or distributing racially inflammatory material?

J

it includes anyone who breaks the law,now why dont you tell us about this breaking news you know about?oh and dont do what sibon does and show links a year old eh.;)

Edited by db59

You didn't read the bit about Roderick Rowley then. Your attention to detail is shocking.

As I said, you can apologise any time you like.

again november 2005 like I said johhntboy is implying there is something NEW that is going to come out,do keep up.;)

Guest sibon
it includes anyone who breaks the law,not why dont you tell us about this breaking news you know about?oh and dont do what sibon does and show links a year old eh.;)

I've given you verifiable proof that the BNP membership contains paedophiles. Convicted ones. You claimed that it did not.

Is there a reason why you are apparrently in denial about this?