BNP member selling poppies in Morrisons (Catcliffe)

Marlene Guest stood as an official candidate for the BNP in June of this year, which makes her a racist whether she claims to be or not.

no that is your OPINON not fact,and yes I have seen BNP wives but again she does NOT say she hates jews and finally is your name halibut?cus my question is to him ok.

She's a racist; there's plenty of evidence, but no, I can't prove it.

She is a Jew hater. Plenty of evidence, not least her remarks about free dentistry, which you can see on Youtube very easily if you know how to operate a computer.

no that is your OPINON not fact,

Are you being deliberately thick?

The BNP is a racist party. That is not only a widely held belief but is now a matter of law since they lost their legal case about their recruitment rules.

Not only that, but most people who are in the BNP would claim to be racist. I've never met a member of the BNP, National Front, League of St George etc. who doesn't claim to be racist. Most in fact claim to be proud of the fact.

I will accept that not everyone who votes for the BNP is racist. I will even go as far as to say that not everyone who joins the BNP is a racist.

But to be not only an active member of the BNP but to be selected to stand as their candidate in the Euro elections and not be a racist?

Sorry mate, you're living in cloud cuckoo land.

J

She's a racist; there's plenty of evidence, but no, I can't prove it.

She is a Jew hater. Plenty of evidence, not least her remarks about free dentistry, which you can see on Youtube very easily if you know how to operate a computer.

so you make claims and are unable to back them up,this coming from someone who is always asking others to prove something,your a joke mate.

Did you not read the immediate reply ;)

Yes I did and am not really satisfied with the response, as reported. I also asked for the comment (that I felt was totally inappropriate, most unfair, and misleading) to be removed via report post facility but I note it still remains.

Edited by Darth Vader

Wrong!

From the letter:

"we will not allow our independence to be undermined or our reputation impaired by being closely associated with any one political party", suggests otherwise.

The letter was sent to Griffin, not because he was a party leader but because he was party leader of the BNP. Did any of the other party leaders receive a letter asking them not to wear a poppy? The British Legion seemed quite content for Gordon Brown, Nick Clegg and David Cameron to be seen wearing poppies. So why was Griffin singled out? Because he sweats too much or has a bad haircut? Or because he was leader of a party who would "undermine the independence of" or "impair the reputation of" the British Legion.

Please don't accuse others of 'not reading something properly' when you have failed to do so yourself.

J

The reason the letter was only sent to Griffin was because he was the only one sporting a poppy during the European Parliamentary election campaign, in May/June.

Politicians wear a poppy at this time of the year because it's when everybody else is wearing one, so they could hardly be accused of trying to highjack the poppy for any political party. The same cannot be said of Griffin.

so you make claims and are unable to back them up,this coming from someone who is always asking others to prove something,your a joke mate.

I can back up the claims, but I'm not going to do all your thinking for you.

Ok, a little bit. Guest is a well known BNP member. The BNP is a racist party. Go figure.

so they could hardly be accused of trying to highjack the poppy for any political party. The same cannot be said of Griffin.

Oops!

Where does that leave those on here who claim it was the British Legion that politicized the issue, not the BNP?

J

and show me where she says she is a racist.

In fairness db, Whitney Houston never claimed to be a smackhead, but we all knew she was!

Oops!

Where does that leave those on here who claim it was the British Legion that politicized the issue, not the BNP?

J

Talking out of the wrong orifice?? :hihi:

Isn't banning a elected party undemocratic?

Guest sibon

You are probably correct. I don't want to see the BNP banned, they will implode anyway, as extremist parties always do.

In the meantime, if the BNP wish to be taken seriously, they could start by ensuring that their constitution is consistent with UK law.

Who's asking for that?