BNP member selling poppies in Morrisons (Catcliffe)

yet another RACISTOPHOBIC Thread I see

You should be ashmed of yourselves

Deleted by me!

Edited by sccsux

They're simply adding grist to the mill by trying to demonise them, which then legitimises their "we're being discriminated against because we're white" argument.

..and now you're falling into the same trap sccsux, they're not being discriminated against, and they're certainly not being discriminated against because 'they're white', the British Legion is made up of white, black & Asian ex servicemen and their suporters.

It's the BNP that the Legion do not wish to be associated with and the individuals who would seek to create an impression by their 'patriotism', it's a little like the hangers on who doorstep celebrities for a photograph, so they can claim to be friends with the rich & famous.

How could the Legion have a different view? If you read the BNP's constitution alongside the Aims & Principles of the British Legion, the two are entirely at odds with each other.

who voted for him?

nobody...

why would he get a national platform?

cause he ant white?

but yes he in this country had the right to free speech, and yes i would defend that right..

The BNP would take that freedom of speech away as soon as they got in to power - so by you defending them, you are trying to defeat the freedom of information act.

Can you not see the paradox in defending the BNP?

which then legitimises their "we're being discriminated against because we're white" argument.

Nothing can legitimise their "we're being discriminated against because we're white" argument, because it is simply not true. I know some of you find this hard to believe but the UK is 92% white so if the BNP is being discriminated against, it is overwhelmingly by white people.

If they are being discriminated against, it is because the vast majority of people in this country find their political views repulsive, whether they are black or white.

This ridiculous argument on here that because they have some measure of electoral support they should be above criticism is playground standard debate.

J

Nothing can legitimise their "we're being discriminated against because we're white" argument, because it is simply not true. I know some of you find this hard to believe but the UK is 92% white so if the BNP is being discriminated against, it is overwhelmingly by white people.

If they are being discriminated against, it is because the vast majority of people in this country find their political views repulsive, whether they are black or white.

This ridiculous argument on here that because they have some measure of electoral support they should be above criticism is playground standard debate.

J

bloody good point

Of course it is; but she's a racist and a Jew-hater who thinks the Jews got some good free dentistry in the death camps....do you not have an opinion about that?

can you show me where she has admitted to being a racist? and show me where she has said she hates jews.?

can you show me where she has admitted to being a racist?

Denying she was would be a little like Myra Hindley claiming to be good parent material.

As far as I know, Mrs Guest is not an ambivalent member of the public, she has represented the BNP on the political stage, so unless she's in disagreement with large parts of their constitution, I think it would be safe to say she is as described.

Denying she was would be a little like Myra Hindley claiming to be good parent material.

As far as I know, Mrs Guest is not an ambivalent member of the public, she has represented the BNP on the political stage, so unless she's in disagreement with large parts of their constitution, I think it would be safe to say she is as described.

not at all ,again show me where she said she hates the jews halibut has made a claim and I want him to back it up with a link.and show me where she says she is a racist.

yet another RACISTOPHOBIC Thread I see

You should be ashmed of yourselves

So as you're not a 'racistophobe', does that make you a racist?

and I want him to back it up with a link.

The world doesn't end with the internet for everyone you know. :suspect:

Marlene Guest stood as an official candidate for the BNP in June of this year, which makes her a racist whether she claims to be or not.

As far as her views on Jewish people are concerned, I'd recommend you watched 'BNP Wives', that Sky TV made.

The programme itself was mostly sensationalist, tabloid rubbish but towards the end, Ms Guest tries to explain her views of German Nazism and the holocaust in particular. For those who don't know her, she is not the brightest of people but through the confused, contradictory gibberish that she came out with, she came across as someone who didn't particularly care that 6 million Jews were murdered in the holocaust. To be honest I don't really think she could raise the interest to actually 'hate' Jews. She didn't exactly deny that the holocaust took place, as much as couldn't really be bothered whether it had or not.

Check it out if you're interested. The rest of the programme made the BNP look like a right bunch of saddos and if the 'Red, white and blue' day out is a vision of a BNP future, you can certainly count me out. Imagine the most badly organised, cheap, poorly attended village fete on a rainy day attended by people with an IQ of less than 50 and you'll get the picture.

J

:

Marlene Guest stood as an official candidate for the BNP in June of this year, which makes her a racist whether she claims to be or not.

no that is your OPINON not fact,and yes I have seen BNP wives but again she does NOT say she hates jews and finally is your name halibut?cus my question is to him ok.