BNP member selling poppies in Morrisons (Catcliffe)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

However the p.c brigade hound out of office anyone who dares raise the issues the bnp air. So more and more will vote and support them until concerns are addressed.

..and the BNP want to hound law abiding British people out of their own country for being non white.

You've said previously that you dont support the BNP, so why do you spend so much time championing them? Of course you're perfectly entitled to do so but we'd all be far more interested in hearing about who you do support rather than who you dont.

Deleted by me!

Edited by sccsux

..and the BNP want to hound law abiding British people out of their own country for being non white.

You've said previously that you dont support the BNP, so why do you spend so much time championing them? Of course you're perfectly entitled to do so but we'd all be far more interested in hearing about who you do support rather than who you dont.

i support freedom of speech

Deleted by me!

Edited by sccsux

i support freedom of speech

So do I, but as I said previously, would you support the rights of Abu Hamza to appear on national media and if he did would you feel you had no right to challenge what he said?

So do I, but as I said previously, would you support the rights of Abu Hamza to appear on national media and if he did would you feel you had no right to challenge what he said?

who voted for him?

nobody...

why would he get a national platform?

cause he ant white?

but yes he in this country had the right to free speech, and yes i would defend that right..

Edited by hollymay

Maybe all the BNP supporters who have bought a poppy should return it & ask for their money back? Surely the British Legion would do the honourable thing, and return the "dirty" money? Or are they as hypocritical as the rest of humanity?

I dont think it was the British Legion who objected to this lady selling poppies, it was members of the public.

It might be helpful if the OP confirmed how Marlene Guest was identified and whether she was promoting herself as BNP member.

I dont think it was the British Legion who objected to this lady selling poppies, it was members of the public.

It might be helpful if the OP confirmed how Marlene Guest was identified and whether she was promoting herself as BNP member.

I'm not sure if she WAS promoting the BNP.it would make sense from her point of view to engage in SOME sort of political dialect with the public.

Marlene was identified as there were people instore getting wound up by her presence and she's got an unmistakable face.

Deleted by me!

Edited by sccsux

Deleted by me!

Edited by sccsux

And, if you read the letter carefully, it only mentions the idiot Griffin. Not anyone else.

But other posters have tried to use the BL's letter to NG to maintain that the BL don't want to be associated with the BNP

Wrong!

From the letter:

"we will not allow our independence to be undermined or our reputation impaired by being closely associated with any one political party", suggests otherwise.

The letter was sent to Griffin, not because he was a party leader but because he was party leader of the BNP. Did any of the other party leaders receive a letter asking them not to wear a poppy? The British Legion seemed quite content for Gordon Brown, Nick Clegg and David Cameron to be seen wearing poppies. So why was Griffin singled out? Because he sweats too much or has a bad haircut? Or because he was leader of a party who would "undermine the independence of" or "impair the reputation of" the British Legion.

Please don't accuse others of 'not reading something properly' when you have failed to do so yourself.

J

who voted for him?

nobody...

I didn't say otherwise

why would he get a national platform?

He doesn't.

cause he ant white?

Sorry, where did that come from??

but yes he in this country had the right to free speech, and yes i would defend that right..

..and that was the only point I was making, so what preceded it in your post was a bit of a smokescreen hollymay wasn't it?

I'm not saying he should be given airtime on Question Time, but believe me, if he ever did he would be eaten alive (rightly so) and I doubt anyone would be rushing to the local mosque to sign up to be a Muslim because they felt sorry for him..unless those people were sympathetic to Islam in the first place.