BNP member selling poppies in Morrisons (Catcliffe)

My Wife went into Morrisons today at catcliffe and MARLENE GUEST was doing the poppy appeal.She is a BNP counciller who went on record on BNP WIVES saying something not very nice about the millions of Jews who were murdered during WWII.

My Wife said that it was brought to her attention because a few old folk were getting VERY angry about the BNPs presence.The woman was removed and the store manager apologised and said that "they" had been trying to "pull this stunt" a number of times in recent days.

Edited by breathless

what was she doing wrong?

Guest sibon

Just being herself would be enough for me.

The British Legion don't want to be associated with the BNP, see here for more details

The British Legion don't want to be associated with the BNP, see here for more details

Crikey, is the letter genuine?? If it is he's certainly upset the British Legion!

She is a BNP counciller who went on record on BNP WIVES saying something not very nice about the millions of Jews who were murdered during WW11.

WW11? I can't believe that. :o

My Wife went into Morrisons today at catcliffe and MARLENE GUEST was doing the poppy appeal.She is a BNP counciller who went on record on BNP WIVES saying something not very nice about the millions of Jews who were murdered during WW11.

My Wife said that it was brought to her attention because a few old folk were getting VERY angry about the BNPs presence.The woman was removed and the store manager apologised and said that "they" had been trying to "pull this stunt" a number of times in recent days.

I always thought that the British legion was all about collecting and looking after British Servicemen, nothing to do with Jews or any political party, does it really matter WHO is collecting for the poppy appeal?

WW11? I can't believe that. :o

Well if we don't remember the past and learn from mistakes, then fascist, nazi parties like the BNP will continue to exist, and millions of jews could quite possibly be murdered in WW11.

I always thought that the British legion was all about collecting and looking after British Servicemen, nothing to do with Jews or any political party, does it really matter WHO is collecting for the poppy appeal?

decent people (including the british legion and the army) DO NOT want to be used by known racists and facists for their own warped ends

or dont you see the news??

Well if we don't remember the past and learn from mistakes, then fascist, nazi parties like the BNP will continue to exist, and millions of jews could quite possibly be murdered in WW11.

what happenned to the world wars three to ten?

decent people (including the british legion and the army) DO NOT want to be used by known racists and facists for their own warped ends

or dont you see the news??

Please tell me how you think that the British Legion are been used by anyone, whoever it is, is collecting for the servicemen of our country, what do the collectors gain out of it, it is quite obvious what the servicemen gain out of it, would you rather the servicemen go without the moneys collected on their behalf just because someone who you don't like is collecting for them?

Just out of interest, when the store evicted this woman from collecting, was there anyone else to take her place, or did the collection then stop?

We all must have slept a lot to have missed them. :huh:

In those world wars, we murdered:

3: Muslims

4: blacks

5: gays

6: Catholics

7: Chinese

8: Fat people

9: Left handers

10: BNP supporters