COD Modern Warfare 2 is almost here!!

5 pages and barely a mention on the (by now very notorious) 'airport level' yet? ;)

My Mrs bagged the last one at Sainbury's Worksop this morning, I'll have to grab her some flowers on my way home from work :D

because we were keeping it spoiler free i finished the game saturday night and could have given a full rundown for you all but didnt

one thing to look out for tho is the spelling mistake of check instead of cheque i twittered infinity ward but they didnt get back to me lol

one thing to look out for tho is the spelling mistake of check instead of cheque i twittered infinity ward but they didnt get back to me lol

Check is how they spell it in America :)

Check is how they spell it in America :)

wow i never knew that i knew of color but not check

My Mrs bagged the last one at Sainbury's Worksop this morning, I'll have to grab her some flowers on my way home from work :D
She got me the PS3 version... I've got a 360! I don't know whether to :( or to :hihi:

...oh well :hihi:

:hihi:

Don't forget plenty of fluids aswell as amo!

I'm just about to start playing, see you all in a few weeks:)

I almost did that too, luckily enough I abandoned my wife in the queue while I got the right one.... ALSO unlike my wife I didn't detour to look at undies and cheese as she does when she leaves me in queues in such places :rant:

(no relation between the two btw)

She got me the PS3 version... I've got a 360! I don't know whether to :( or to :hihi:

...oh well :hihi:

wow i never knew that i knew of color but not check

Yeah they struggle with other pronunciations too, like Yourksheeireland

cant belive you cant have xbox live party chat on the new cod apart from a couple of games which is crap why have they done this

cant belive you cant have xbox live party chat on the new cod apart from a couple of games which is crap why have they done this

I think it's to stop 'dead' players tipping off the rest of the team with the location of the enemy. It was probably done because of consumer feedback, many COD players even think that wearing surround sound headphones is cheating! They get quite upset about it. Not sure how playing the game the way the creators intended is cheating, but there you go.