Woman gets whipped in public for wearing bra

Try both that attitude seems common in the area

No, I was asking you!

It must be very frustrating for the population who are designed (like most of us) to want to procreate or indulge in dalliance but their religion tells them they can't even look at a woman. I think that is where the fundie tendancy comes from. All that frustration that could have been disipated with some rapid elbow movements, builds up has to be directed somewhere. Flag burning, woman whipping et al.

What happens if someone is gay? It gets repressed I suppose or does allah (no praise be unto him as he does not exist) make sure that all his believers are straight?

Try both. That attitude seems common in the area.

I was talking about afganistan, but its done in pakistan and india for similar reasons

And in Jakarta, it will only be the men that wear the trousers. The sharia police will see to that.

It must be very frustrating for the population who are designed (like most of us) to want to procreate or indulge in dalliance but their religion tells them they can't even look at a woman. I think that is where the fundie tendancy comes from. All that frustration that could have been disipated with some rapid elbow movements, builds up has to be directed somewhere. Flag burning, woman whipping et al.

What happens if someone is gay? It gets repressed I suppose or does allah (no praise be unto him as he does not exist) make sure that all his believers are straight?

EEEP !!!!! Allah forbid.... but he doesnt forbid beating your woman ??????

Just checked and yes its death by the mark one stone, if your gay in an istan

EEEP !!!!! Allah forbid.... but he doesnt forbid beating your woman ??????

He does:-

On the contrary live with them on a footing of kindness and equity. If you take a dislike to them, it may be that you dislike a thing and God brings about through it a great deal of good." {Qur'an 4:19}

The Prophet (PBUH) used to say that the best of men are those who do not hit their wives. In one hadith he expressed his extreme repulsion from this behavior and said, "How does anyone of you beat his wife as he beats the stallion camel and then embrace (sleep with) her?” (Al-Bukhari, English Translation, vol. 8, Hadith 68, pp. 42-43)

But don't forget it will soon be legal to starve your wife if she doesn't let you in for some hoochie coochie after four days! This is a new law passed in Afghanistan. Just remind me exactly why our people are getting slaughtered over there? To support laws like this and illegal elections?

Heat! Heathens and Islam!.........................what to make of it!