1. 1. Were will the 2010 grand prix be held

• donnington
    • silverstone

So were will it be held in 2010?

bernie eccelstone keeps extending the donnington deadline

I wanted to vote for Kazakhstan, but you didn't include it :hihi:

If it stays it will be at the 'Stone

Has he granted another extension today?

I think he's just trying to force Silverstone to sign the existing contract - which won't work, because they can't afford to. The question will be whether he really is happy to scrap the British GP altogether - almost no teams will be happy about it.

Martin Whitmarsh says McLaren and their Formula 1 rivals will do "all they can" to save the British Grand Prix.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/motorsport/formula_one/8330136.stm

It would be nice if it was held at donnington its a lot nearer to us than Silverstone but if this is not sorted out soon there will no british GP next year

Bernie's being trying to get rid of the British GP for years, and give the spot to a more lucrative venue.

Apparently the Silverstone GP has barely scraped a profit in recent credit boom years. Things are going to get much, much tighter and Bernie is demanding a lengthy commitment for more money. If I was the BRDC (owners of Silverstone), I'd tell him where to stick his GP. F1 will come crawling back in time, especially as modern F1 circuits have become overtake free zones.

Anyway I can't answer the poll because I think the answer is that there won't be a British GP.

No F1 Grand Prix at Donington Park in 2010, so it's Silverstone or nowhere.

Not long now. Anyone going? I just looked at ticket prices. £185 for the cheapest ticket for the Sunday, prices start at £50 to watch free practice on the Friday. I can't believe some people pay this amount of money. I have never looked how much it would before but I thought prices would start at about £50 for the race itself.

I've never 'got' motor sport. Seems like very fast traffic to me.

I've never 'got' motor sport. Seems like very fast traffic to me.

A rich mans "sport" to use the term loosely.Round and Round and Round we go.

Not long now. Anyone going? I just looked at ticket prices. £185 for the cheapest ticket for the Sunday, prices start at £50 to watch free practice on the Friday. I can't believe some people pay this amount of money. I have never looked how much it would before but I thought prices would start at about £50 for the race itself.

Dont mean to rub it in be we are getting paid to go!!!